IGNORED

502 Bad Gateway

• 2 weeks later...

I have also experienced this in several of the Jaguar threads. It only happens when I click the LAST arrow. Refreshing the page doesn't appear to fix it however going back and doing it again usually does. I have experienced this on both my android smartphone using mozilla firefox and google chrome and on my Windows based laptop using Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer

First time it happened to me today, trying to go to the main atariage.com page.

Viewing from Windows 10 x64 via Chrome.  The occurrence was ~17:30 EDT.  After the error was received, clicked on 'retry for a live version' and same error again, without the option to retry. 

It definitely lasted longer than 10 minutes.  Exactly for how long, I cannot state; however, it was back by 18:15 EDT at the very least.

*EDIT: Whoops, my bad - it was a Error 522 and not a Error 502.  Close though, probably related (?).

502AA_20191028_1730.PNG

502AA-2_20191028_1730.PNG

13 hours ago, Trebor said:

First time it happened to me today, trying to go to the main atariage.com page.

Viewing from Windows 10 x64 via Chrome.  The occurrence was ~17:30 EDT.  After the error was received, clicked on 'retry for a live version' and same error again, without the option to retry. 

It definitely lasted longer than 10 minutes.  Exactly for how long, I cannot state; however, it was back by 18:15 EDT at the very least.

*EDIT: Whoops, my bad - it was a Error 522 and not a Error 502.  Close though, probably related (?).

There were two issues yesterday.  One was when I updated the forum software, although that should not have resulted in any errors like you saw above.  Not long after I finished that, the host where the AtariAge servers are located had some sort of internal routing issue that caused all servers in three of their data centers to go offline.  Took them over a half hour to fix that issue, and that's when you would have saw the above 522 errors.  I think the 502 error people are seeing is probably relatively easy to fix once I have time to research and identify the issue (I'll see what help I can get from Cloudflare and Invision on that front).

..Al

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Albert said:

There were two issues yesterday.  One was when I updated the forum software, although that should not have resulted in any errors like you saw above.  Not long after I finished that, the host where the AtariAge servers are located had some sort of internal routing issue that caused all servers in three of their data centers to go offline.  Took them over a half hour to fix that issue, and that's when you would have saw the above 522 errors.  I think the 502 error people are seeing is probably relatively easy to fix once I have time to research and identify the issue (I'll see what help I can get from Cloudflare and Invision on that front).

..Al

Thanks for the information, Al.  And thanks, as always, for maintaining this fantastic site.  Your labor of love is very much appreciated.

Are people still seeing this after I updated the forum software several days ago?  I was getting errors on my phone sometimes when tapping a link from a notification email, but I'm not seeing that any more.  So I'm wondering if this issue has been mitigated by the forum update.

Thanks for any feedback.

..Al