IGNORED

502 Bad Gateway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This has actually been happening to me ever since the forum software was upgraded. But lately over the last month or so, it has become more and more common. I usually get the 522 error like shown below..

AA_Access_Error.thumb.JPG.77f7fc868a0e7eb60a5a0dc41223684e.JPG 

Usually this comes up whenever I've first typed in the main URL to access the site and I might have to refresh a few times before it comes back, or it will also happen when I browse off the site to another site but then press the back button a few times in the browser to go back to AA wherever I was at at the time. Usually somewhere in the forums.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, -^CrossBow^- said:

This has actually been happening to me ever since the forum software was upgraded. But lately over the last month or so, it has become more and more common. I usually get the 522 error like shown below..

AA_Access_Error.thumb.JPG.77f7fc868a0e7eb60a5a0dc41223684e.JPG 

Usually this comes up whenever I've first typed in the main URL to access the site and I might have to refresh a few times before it comes back, or it will also happen when I browse off the site to another site but then press the back button a few times in the browser to go back to AA wherever I was at at the time. Usually somewhere in the forums.

I just got the same exact thing on my Mac mini right now.  Except it was 502 not 522.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...