IGNORED

FS: Weekend lot of random games for CHEAP! $40 SHIPPED! *SOLD!*

eightbit

Just a bunch of random games (and a multicart, and a Saturn memory cartridge) from around the house that I have no use for. Some great stuff here. I have NOT tested the 500-in-1 cart for the Famicom however...never had a famicom to do so ;)

$50 $40 shipped via priority mail takes the whole thing. PM!

SOLD!

2019-09-21 11.53.07.jpg

2019-09-21 11.53.23.jpg

2019-09-21 11.53.29.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I'm curious, not about the lot sorry, but what's up with that 500in1?  Is that one of the older or one of those newly made carts in that Famicom shell?  You never know what you'll end up with on those as far as a game list goes.

I have no clue about it really. It came with a lot of Dreamcast stuff I purchased some time ago :) It'll be a complete surprise as to the contents!

9 hours ago, Shawn said:

Normally the US one goes for $10 to $15 and the JP one goes for $2 to $5 on ebay.

Yeah, I see that now. I remember not too long ago the USA cart was going for MUCH more. I remember paying like $35 or so for it just because I wanted to play it again! Guess prices are getting normal again.

That is correct! Sorry for the late reply. The discs are in fair shape. Some light scratches but overall in good working condition.

I am lowering the lot to $40 shipped now. If nobody wants it I will just ebay it with some other stuff I was planning on selling. Let me know!