IGNORED

gone

rkenneha

I've got some misc Swordquest memorabilia I'm giving away.

- XL T-shirt (never worn...was for decorative purposes)

- 3 Swordquest comics (originals)

- Waterworld poster (original)

- Waterworld manual (original)

- Front and back of Waterworld box (not pictured)

- misc posters (printed on glossy paper from inkjet printer)

- Earthworld and Fireworld carts

DSC00032.JPG.b42170fa708dc1008b6e9e7ecb74061f.JPG

Edited by rkenneha
  • Like 2

I'm donating this because my interests have changed. 

I'm much more interested now in the electrical engineering of arcade motherboards...especially how the early Arcade motherboards like Atari's 1978 "Football" generated composite video from discrete logic chips, counters, and ram. 

I get much more enjoyment now from "tinkering and learning projects" than I do from "playing".

The other stuff I've given away...I got more fun out of modding them than from playing them...so I thought I'd donate them to some actual "players"

The items I've listed are free to anyone who appreciates the lore and history of the contest.

Edited by rkenneha
spelling/grammar

10 minutes ago, rkenneha said:

I'm donating this because my interests have changed. 

I'm much more interested now in the electrical engineering of arcade motherboards...especially how the early Arcade motherboards like Atari's 1978 "Football" generated composite video from discrete logic chips, counters, and ram. 

I get much more enjoyment now from "tinkering and learning projects" than I do from "playing".

The other stuff I've given away...I got more fun out of modding them than from playing them...so I thought I'd donate them to some actual "players"

The items I've listed are free to anyone who appreciates the lore and history of the contest.

I pmd you to work it out. Let me know. 

can't believe I misses this, so sad, I'll be going to PRGE this year with one of the highlights being to meet Tod Frye, designer for the SwordQuest series, only have a few of the games to get him to sign, would love a poster if one services to me.

Edited by damcanadian