IGNORED

Thanks for the help over the years, time for me to sell up

AndyHa_NE

Long time lurker here, this site has been the holy grail for information on my Intellivision and other consoles over the many years - everything from finding great deals to getting carts working again and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Alas, I’m finding myself having to “declutter” as my wife puts it as we’ve just moved into an apartment with significantly less space.

Therefore I’ve recently put a good chunk of my Intellivision collection on eBay with the hopes of freeing up some space (and helping out with the rent!).

There are 25 titles online on my account now, all in boxes (great condition) and mostly complete (2-3 are missing 1 Overlay).

I have a handful of more rarer titles including The Dreadnought Factor, Mind Strike, some intellivoice games and a good number of Canadian Editions for the true collectors among you! 

I’ll leave a link below, though I’m not sure how to create a link for all my available listings, so it’ll be a link to The Dreadnought Factor listing, where you can then follow the link to my profile from there and see the other 24 listings I have up.

Thanks for the support over the years (unbeknownst to yourselves haha) and I’ll try to engage a bit more in the years to come.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=202780969618&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

19 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

The people on this site probably have all of those in every box, colour and language configuration already.   You in the Toronto area?   

I’d feared this, but I wasn’t sure if I’d missed a tiny detail like FCTVVO or something along those lines that a mere mortal such as myself wouldn’t have spotted.

Saying that, my copy of Maze-A-Tron has a german Instruction Manual if that would tempt anyone!

I’m in Montreal, though not a native to the area.

5 hours ago, AndyHa_NE said:

(...)

I’ll leave a link below, though I’m not sure how to create a link for all my available listings, so it’ll be a link to The Dreadnought Factor listi7ng, where you can then follow the link to my profile from there and see the other 24 listings I have up.

(...)

here is the link to all your available listings: All your listings

18 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Yeah, although I'm on mobile, so there could be an issue with that.  Here's what came up when I clicked your most recent link:

Screenshot_20190924-205824.png

Try this link now: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=202780969618&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111