IGNORED

1920x1080 on A2000, 3000, and 4000

Nebulon

It's an impressive card alright, and will be even moreso as the firmware is expanded. Already it also includes a network connection and an ARM coprocessor (of more interest to developers at this point), and the future plans include USB support. But yeah, low-volume runs of custom hardware of that calibre is never going to be cheap.

Having said all that, I've been getting those sorts of resolutions out of my A1200 for nearly 20 years now ;) I have a Voodoo 3-3000 in mine, and used to have a 1600x1200 21" CRT that was glorious at that resolution. It now runs a 1920x1200 screen but that's pretty much the upper limit of the Voodoo so it kinda struggles with that...

I have a VA-2000 and a Picasso IV.  The VA-2000 is on stand-by as I built my desk around the SVGA output of the PIV, and as I understand it the VA-2000 does not yet blit as fast as the PIV.  My PIV runs 1152×864 at either 16- or 24-bit, so it is a nice, big, pretty Workbench screen.  I figure I will eventually move to the VA-2000, but not before getting the FF/SD add-on.

On 9/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, Nebulon said:

A buddy of mine is running this on his Amiga 4000 and has games and desktop apps all running comfortably at 1280x1024 on a standard SVGA display, and no flicker. 

Very nice. Pretty expensive though:

https://shop.mntmn.com/products/zz9000-for-amiga-preorder

Holy shyte... this is a completely new and different card.  And it looks bad-ass.