VectorGamer

VectorGamer's Auctions 2019-20

2 hours ago, Jason123 said:

Then why bother to comment at all on someones sales thread with emulation (which for the most part sucks ass) talk? Your comments have little to nothing to do with his sales thread. So odd.

You're new here.  He's some guy who tells tales of a rich fantasy life involving Teslas, Mercedes, having a pilot's license, people working for him, having great prize filled parties for "his people", jetting to his firms east coast location, etc. 

When someone has a technical question, he often replies with very basic information he googled in order to look intelligent...never actually answers or solves a problem.

Often talks about great projects he's working on, never follows up and crickets when you ask for pictures.  Ask him about that CRT project his "folks are working on." 🤪

He likes emulation so much because it's all he can afford...FREE.

Unfortunately you can't miss his posts because he lives on Atari Age 24/7.  You can either accept him as the village idiot and laugh at his posts or put him in your block list.  I prefer to laugh at him and his important daily "operations."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jason123 said:

Then why bother to comment at all on someones sales thread with emulation (which for the most part sucks ass) talk? Your comments have little to nothing to do with his sales thread. So odd.

It was mentioned in post #5.

13 minutes ago, VectorGamer said:

Bump for auctions ending Saturday. I'll have more stuff up Saturday afternoon Eastern time.

I can't tell if any of the 7800 games have POKEY installed or NOKEY. Can you share? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Swami said:

I can't tell if any of the 7800 games have POKEY installed or NOKEY. Can you share? Thanks!

I don't know if they do or not.

8 minutes ago, TheCoolDave said:

Oh, Everdrive 64... could be interested in that one....

It's gone.

BTW, this is my last week of auctions until after Xmas. USPS sucks this time of year with long lines and always only one postal worker behind the counter and it's just not worth the frustration. I still have a bunch of stuff to get rid of so stay tuned.

1 minute ago, Master Phruby said:

Is that vintage Reagan era dust or something newer?😄

I'm not charging extra for it

Hate to see you selling of your stuff but I get it. BTW I always enjoyed your YouTube Videos when you where making them.