Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 7 - He-Man

Recommended Posts

*Intellivision HSC Season 11*

 

(Game 7)

 

He-Man

Mattel-Masters-Of-The-Universe.jpg

 

He-Man by Mattel 1983

masters_of_the_universe.gif

Fly HE-MAN in his WIND RAIDER on a hair-raising dash in pursuit of SKELETOR.

ROM Download Link

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/21545/intellivision/Masters-of-the-Universe-The-Power-of-He-Man-1983-Mattel.html

 

High Score Club Record

690,050 m-crew (Set Record)

 

Game Setting

SKILL LEVEL 3 (CHALLENGER)

 

 

Contest Ends
SUNDAY OCTOBER 13TH 11:59PM EST

 

 

 

 

(HIGH SCORES)

 

1. 690,050 m-crew [+11] [+2] [+2]

2. 648,850 JacobZu7zu7 [+10]

3. 468,250 JasonlikesINTV [+9]

4. 438,350 ClassicGMR [+7]

5. 352,650 wolfy62 [+6]

6. 328,550 Bamse [+5]

7. 226,200 IntyFanMatt [+4]

8. 117,350 mr_intv [+3]

9. 54,150 felson42 [+2]

10. 47,500 jblenke [+1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rankings

 

1. Bamse [77]

2. IntyfanMatt [65]

3. JacobZu7zu7 [54]

3. m-crew [54]

5. felson42 [36]

6. wolfy62 [31]

7. JasonlikesINTV [25]

8. ClassicGMR [23]

9. mr_me [21]

10. dpisacane [15]

11. mr_intv [11]

12. bugcatcher88 [10]

13. Mister-VCS [9]

14. jblenke [8]

15. S.BAZ [1]

 

 

 

 

 

Games Won

 

2 - Bamse (Shark! Shark! Beauty & the Beast)

1 - mr_me (Vectron)

2 - IntyFanMatt (Stampede Thunder Castle)

1 - m-crew (Thin Ice)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Don't have this one.  Oh well, enjoy guys.

Too Bad , this is a good one. But frustrating at times. Lol

If I had two I would of sent you one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Too Bad , this is a good one. But frustrating at times. Lol

If I had two I would of sent you one. 

 

I appreciate that!  But it's no problem, I will watch from afar.  I know I could play this on an emulator, but I am not getting into all that.  If I had an LTO Flash I could play it, but they aren't being sold right now.  Wish they were!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I appreciate that!  But it's no problem, I will watch from afar.  I know I could play this on an emulator, but I am not getting into all that.  If I had an LTO Flash I could play it, but they aren't being sold right now.  Wish they were!!

I JUST hooked my INTV II up into my setup with my LTO Flash like 30 minutes ago. Hell I'm running through Tarmin right now!

 

I SINCERELY hope you get a shot at an LTO as well. It is amazing. :)

008DB362-55FA-4722-944E-B68971C52B6F.jpeg

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

I JUST hooked my INTV II up into my setup with my LTO Flash like 30 minutes ago. Hell I'm running through Tarmin right now!

 

I SINCERELY hope you get a shot at an LTO as well. It is amazing. :)

008DB362-55FA-4722-944E-B68971C52B6F.jpeg

That is awesome, I absolutely want one!  Just hafta wait I guess or get lucky on eBay...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

I'm out... 🤣

 

136,100

0221D8F8-8240-4A99-8850-17E979683EAD.jpeg

You mean your in. Keep at it that was a great improvement 👍🏻🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m-crew said:

You mean your in. Keep at it that was a great improvement 👍🏻🍻

 

1 hour ago, m-crew said:

338,550

Yeah... ok. I'm calling you Mr. Half Million from now on! 🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I appreciate that!  But it's no problem, I will watch from afar.  I know I could play this on an emulator, but I am not getting into all that.  If I had an LTO Flash I could play it, but they aren't being sold right now.  Wish they were!!

If you look online, or in Atari Age market, you could maybe find something cheap... still almost 2 weeks to go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

If you look online, or in Atari Age market, you could maybe find something cheap... still almost 2 weeks to go.

Thanks Jacob, but I’m not sure I want this game anyway. I have looked in the past and it was always pretty expensive.  I’m good. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Thanks Jacob, but I’m not sure I want this game anyway. I have looked in the past and it was always pretty expensive.  I’m good. 

Hey Matt!

This game came up and I remembered I had a cartridge of this I can send to you.

PM your address and I will get it to you in a couple days so you can save the universe!👍😀

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Hey Matt!

This game came up and I remembered I had a cartridge of this I can send to you.

PM your address and I will get it to you in a couple days so you can save the universe!👍😀

PMed you Dale, you are incredibly kind for doing that!  The people on this site are amazing!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

PMed you Dale, you are incredibly kind for doing that!  The people on this site are amazing!!

It's on the way Matt,you'll have a week to catch up,good luck!👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

It's on the way Matt,you'll have a week to catch up,good luck!👍

Amazing. Someone offered to do the same for me last season. Good on you Wolfy62 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bamse said:

Amazing. Someone offered to do the same for me last season. Good on you Wolfy62 😊

Absolutely, that was awesome of him to do that.  I'm extremely grateful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, m-crew said:

343,200

 

 

 

Until someone proves you wrong,you are Master of the Universe!😄

I gotta jump in and figure out how to play this game......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

 

Until someone proves you wrong,you are Master of the Universe!😄

I gotta jump in and figure out how to play this game......

Lol hurry and jump in I need help to save the universe lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...