IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 7 - He-Man

5 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

You're fired.

lmao !!!!

5 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah he’s overqualified for the HSC. ?

Well , I could say the same with you two !!!!  To many here to list on that  overqualified list  thats for sure....   Such a pleasure competing and getting to know everyone Here.. This has always been my favorite part of AA....  Cheers  

Edited by m-crew

16 minutes ago, m-crew said:

lmao !!!!

Well , I could say the same with you two !!!!  To many here to list on that  overqualified list  thats for sure....   Such a pleasure competing and getting to know everyone Here.. This has always been my favorite part of AA....  Cheers  

Your use of "two" and "to" is amusing...I mean that in a fun way just to kid you a bit.  Did you mean "too" in both instances?

It has been very fun competing with everyone...just waiting on the copy of Masters of the Universe to arrive and I will give it a go.  But it looks like you already Mastered this Universe!!

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Your use of "two" and "to" is amusing...I mean that in a fun way just to kid you a bit.  Did you mean "too" in both instances?

It has been very fun competing with everyone...just waiting on the copy of Masters of the Universe to arrive and I will give it a go.  But it looks like you already Mastered this Universe!!

to two too 2 confused lol  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Hey Bamse, I haven't seen you competing here at all lately.  No score for Thunder Castle and no score yet on this game.  What's up?  Everything ok?

Just wait until the sleeping Giant awakes... We all know what will come. We will be hit with scores untouchable...   I hope all well with Bamse... 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bamse said:

I'm fine guys but thanks for asking.

Just been really busy. Haven't had much of a chance to play but have just posted a TC score. Nowhere near either of yours but I did get to level 8 :).

I'll see if I can give Masters a go before time runs out.

Good to hear you're ok.  I was gunna send a search party out for you!  LOL.  We knew "the leader" couldn't exit from this competition right in the middle of it!!  ? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bamse said:

I'm fine guys but thanks for asking.

Just been really busy. Haven't had much of a chance to play but have just posted a TC score. Nowhere near either of yours but I did get to level 8 :).

I'll see if I can give Masters a go before time runs out.

Good to hear all’s good.

???

With the lead you have you might have already won this seasons HSC!!!!

• Like 1