IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 7 - He-Man

25 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

You can just go to the site on your phone and click “click to choose files” in your post and upload the picture.  It’s really easy. No usb necessary. Cmon Jacob, you can do it. ?

I think the cheap phone I'm using will have the same blurry numbers look. My old phone plan is expired and not worth the $ to reactivate, I might just invest in a new digital camera sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

I think the cheap phone I'm using will have the same blurry numbers look. My old phone plan is expired and not worth the $ to reactivate, I might just invest in a new digital camera sooner or later.

As long as it’s a smart phone, it should take a decent enough picture to post. Plus you don’t have to go through the hassle of going on your computer, plugging in the USB cord, and uploading it that way. Just too much work that doesn’t need to be done.

Edited by IntyFanMatt

2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Better post this before I find out I was dreaming....still,I know I can do better.

This game is really fun!?

20191005_140132.jpg

I’m really struggling with it. The bouncing fire balls always get my ship and it seems very hard to get to skeletor sometimes on foot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt

12 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I’m really struggling with it. The bouncing fire balls always get my ship and it seems very hard to get to skeletor sometimes on foot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

Concentrate on the fireballs first , because when you bomb you cant shoot... go nuts on the balls lmao then when clear work on skeletor...  Also if  you notice ones coming down concentrate on them first then go for the ones going up..  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Concentrate on the fireballs first , because when you bomb you cant shoot... go nuts on the balls lmao then when clear work on skeletor...  Also if  you notice ones coming down concentrate on them first then go for the ones going up..  

I’ve tried that. Still doesn’t work for me. Thanks for the advice though. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

You pretty much have to identify quickly and shoot as many of the bouncing fireballs as you can.

The running levels,so far I stay near the top of the screen. 

Give it a try and see if it helps!

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.

OK... so I can't believe this but I have been playing this game all wrong.

3 things I just found out while trying to beat my score just now:

- I have been pressing fire every time. I had no idea you could hold the side button and autofire. DAMN!

- You can change direction and capture Skeletor on the right side of the screen as well.

- There's a SHIELD in the running phase!

Should I have read the manual to begin with? My goodness....

I just paused my game at around 220,000-ish so I could write this. Time to go back and do it right. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR
Forgot the shield revelation!
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Well I can consistently get into the 275,000 to 325,000 range. This was my best run after learning more about the game. ?

I won’t qualify as He-Man here but maybe She-Ra? ??

E90E571C-BDCB-4100-BBCA-7B37DB71DC9C.jpeg

Nice Score , you are becoming a master that's for sure.. I did the same thing, I dont read the manuals as well.  

6 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

That was the most exhilarating and exciting video game I have played in a long time!

I love this freakin' video game!??

20191005_213411.jpg

Nice as well, you still have a week to go , a master you will become !!!! 

Cheers Guys !!!!