Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 7 - He-Man

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Figured it out !!!

you need to use the swords he throws out to give you more time.  

 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ca33d2fe2d526533690,050 

03208189-D776-4288-8467-889407B10B07.jpeg

Yup saw that in the manual. Awesome score!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

You can just go to the site on your phone and click “click to choose files” in your post and upload the picture.  It’s really easy. No usb necessary. Cmon Jacob, you can do it. 😉

I think the cheap phone I'm using will have the same blurry numbers look. My old phone plan is expired and not worth the $ to reactivate, I might just invest in a new digital camera sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

I think the cheap phone I'm using will have the same blurry numbers look. My old phone plan is expired and not worth the $ to reactivate, I might just invest in a new digital camera sooner or later.

As long as it’s a smart phone, it should take a decent enough picture to post. Plus you don’t have to go through the hassle of going on your computer, plugging in the USB cord, and uploading it that way. Just too much work that doesn’t need to be done.

Edited by IntyFanMatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better post this before I find out I was dreaming....still,I know I can do better.

This game is really fun!👍

20191005_140132.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Better post this before I find out I was dreaming....still,I know I can do better.

This game is really fun!👍

20191005_140132.jpg

I’m really struggling with it. The bouncing fire balls always get my ship and it seems very hard to get to skeletor sometimes on foot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

226,200

Probably the best I’m gunna do.  I can’t dodge the bouncing fireballs at all.17BE8585-C5C8-46F9-988B-7856A941B8EB.thumb.jpeg.637c08f1b1bcd1eb40ef74e1bce2b74f.jpeg 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I’m really struggling with it. The bouncing fire balls always get my ship and it seems very hard to get to skeletor sometimes on foot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

Concentrate on the fireballs first , because when you bomb you cant shoot... go nuts on the balls lmao then when clear work on skeletor...  Also if  you notice ones coming down concentrate on them first then go for the ones going up..  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

226,200

Probably the best I’m17BE8585-C5C8-46F9-988B-7856A941B8EB.thumb.jpeg.637c08f1b1bcd1eb40ef74e1bce2b74f.jpeg gunna do. I can’t seem to dodge the bouncing fireballs at all. 

your on a roll keep at it..... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Concentrate on the fireballs first , because when you bomb you cant shoot... go nuts on the balls lmao then when clear work on skeletor...  Also if  you notice ones coming down concentrate on them first then go for the ones going up..  

I’ve tried that. Still doesn’t work for me. Thanks for the advice though. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I’ve tried that. Still doesn’t work for me. Thanks for the advice though. 

Its about getting into a groove, and i usually never turn back to avoid the fireballs...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I’m really struggling with it. The bouncing fire balls always get my ship and it seems very hard to get to skeletor sometimes on foot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

You pretty much have to identify quickly and shoot as many of the bouncing fireballs as you can.

The running levels,so far I stay near the top of the screen. 

Give it a try and see if it helps!

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the most exhilarating and exciting video game I have played in a long time!

I love this freakin' video game!👍😀

20191005_213411.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, m-crew said:

Figured it out !!!

 

690,050 

563ac0410a0bf.jpeg

 

HAHAHAHA!!!! 😈

 

(just kidding of course. AWESOME score!)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK... so I can't believe this but I have been playing this game all wrong.

 

3 things I just found out while trying to beat my score just now:

 - I have been pressing fire every time. I had no idea you could hold the side button and autofire. DAMN!

 - You can change direction and capture Skeletor on the right side of the screen as well.

 - There's a SHIELD in the running phase!

 

Should I have read the manual to begin with? My goodness....

 

I just paused my game at around 220,000-ish so I could write this. Time to go back and do it right. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR
Forgot the shield revelation!
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can consistently get into the 275,000 to 325,000 range. This was my best run after learning more about the game. 😊

 

I won’t qualify as He-Man here but maybe She-Ra? 🤣🤣

 

438,350

E90E571C-BDCB-4100-BBCA-7B37DB71DC9C.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Well I can consistently get into the 275,000 to 325,000 range. This was my best run after learning more about the game. 😊

 

I won’t qualify as He-Man here but maybe She-Ra? 🤣🤣

 

438,350

E90E571C-BDCB-4100-BBCA-7B37DB71DC9C.jpeg

Nice Score , you are becoming a master that's for sure.. I did the same thing, I dont read the manuals as well.  

 

6 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

That was the most exhilarating and exciting video game I have played in a long time!

I love this freakin' video game!👍😀

20191005_213411.jpg

Nice as well, you still have a week to go , a master you will become !!!! 

 

 

Cheers Guys !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

You pretty much have to identify quickly and shoot as many of the bouncing fireballs as you can.

The running levels,so far I stay near the top of the screen. 

Give it a try and see if it helps!

Thanks, I will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...