IGNORED

C64 Keystone Kapers released

STE'86

this from coder Tony Savona:

"I didn't use the code for the same old reason but I looked at it in some cases to understand the logic when it was not immediately clear from the footage.

For example the elevator. The number of frames it spends at each floor. And the fact that after level 8 it becomes "bastard": it spends half of the time at your floor"

I think it's a fine effort, and I may have to adjust to it... now to dig out real hardware and give it a go... emu is all I use for C stuff... but when something like this comes along I find it's best to dig the thing out.

Sometimes we can learn something in conversions to other platforms.

6 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

now to dig out real hardware and give it a go... emu is all I use for C stuff... but when something like this comes along I find it's best to dig the thing out.

I sold off all of my C64 stuff years ago so VICE is all that I have these days.  I've thought a few times about picking up a mini but haven't gotten around to it yet.  

2 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

plenty of old c's around the valley, I'd hope you could get one easily and inexpensively... that is unless you need to save space... :)

Thanks but space is kind of tight and VICE meets my needs pretty well for my limited C64 usage.  :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, patjomki said:

You should convert Chopper Command to the ATARI 8-Bit first. ?

the sourcecode for the c64 Chopper Command was released with the game. i'm sure one of your own guys could sort it from that.

the sourcecode for c64 Keystone Kapers has also been released

Edited by STE'86
additions
  • Like 2