Regulus

GPL Assembler 79.150 (8-25-82)

It looks like the programs for TI-99/4A computer. I want to make sure these papers have been already copied and available.

684643083_CassetteSaveRoutine7.thumb.jpg.b05ea9644ad7e25d337fdeba568576ba.jpg

1044045304_CassetteSaveRoutine8.thumb.jpg.d1b46be164290cb2c801dfed62100623.jpg

614380798_Edit-HC-3.thumb.jpg.ea1b6cab94423807f35502a79625aeba.jpg

Exec_013.thumb.jpg.1bc84342857a7811784106f497b41ac5.jpg

Exec_016.thumb.jpg.e1646be44d5155bc489bfa4620590c96.jpg

179167517_MonitorPowerUp1.thumb.jpg.a93a6efb8ff8e43f74b061b06154d8bd.jpg

That is the cassette routine from GROM 0 of the console. There is a lot more to those. I scanned all of the data from GROM 0 in using a set of docs I received from Doug Warren last year, but as he noted, there were several missing pages in the set he had, so we might be lucky and find out the ones you have contain one or more of those missing pages. That said, your set may go beyond the routines in GROM 0 and into the rest of the BASIC interpreter in GROMs 1 and 2. We do not have original TI vommented source code for those. The pieces we do have are attached here.

console source.zip

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ksarul said:

That is the cassette routine from GROM 0 of the console. There is a lot more to those. I scanned all of the data from GROM 0 in using a set of docs I received from Doug Warren last year, but as he noted, there were several missing pages in the set he had, so we might be lucky and find out the ones you have contain one or more of those missing pages. That said, your set may go beyond the routines in GROM 0 and into the rest of the BASIC interpreter in GROMs 1 and 2. We do not have original TI vommented source code for those. The pieces we do have are attached here.

console source.zip 9.18 MB · 14 downloads

Yes!  We do have several missing pages!  We are very interested in what you have.  I will go back and locate which pages are missing and post them.  It would be great if you had them. I'll be back........

Just now, FALCOR4 said:

Yes!  We do have several missing pages!  We are very interested in what you have.  I will go back and locate which pages are missing and post them.  It would be great if you had them. I'll be back........

Here's what is missing:

GROM0 is missing >0C46 - >0C6A

GROM0 is missing the keyboard/joystick tables at the end of the GROM

GROM2 is missing the first page of equates

GROM2 is missing two pages >5156 - 51A2

I would like to get all of these if you have them.  Thx!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Ksarul said:

console source.zip 9.18 MB · 14 downloads

On Cassette, pages are identical.  On the Monitor, I have page 33. which is missing from the pdf file. Page 33 is the Word Document

I have the same 6 GROMs.

Monitor - Page_033.jpg

Edited by Regulus
  • Like 3