IGNORED

I need the help you can give...

José Pereira

Sorry to post this and you guys know me for so many years.

I just don't know how to start or perhaps I know but while writing it's still not posted and i can still not send it.

I am batling for a long time with personal life problems and been for some time living in the streets because a certain person form my family got the money, gold, house,... things I was supposed to get after my grandparents died.

I always was a nice, friendly and a honest guy. I never had problems with police, drugs,... anything. I lived for the work, my pets and never thought that while this my uncles, the only family ones I had were geting the things from my grandparents. I never saw the bank account, nothing, untill they died. The house was supposed to be for me while my uncle (brother of my mom) would got the money so was all ok. But my grandmother died suddenly and it was never written so he did things the way he wanted: some bucks, little for me and some terrains in the North of Portugal, small ones that has no value (that kind of stuff you can see on tv about here the fires that are that part inside the center north of Portugal where almost no one live and the little ones are people of 80s and 90s years old).

I suddenly were put out of home with little female dog almost at the same time I had lost the job I had for years and divorced. I had to go out and lived for about 2years on a little space down a building. At this same time I had problems with my right arm that never got better again. I can write and do things but can't get it much up nor kept it on the air or much up.

I also after my parents died never got again to the dentist because I had fear so after all these years my mouth is totally destroyed and no one gives me a job.

I have some social security help but these small bucks I earn go all to pay the rent and it sometimes isn't enough. I could get now a medicine help free for the teeth but is only for March next year.

Problem is that after I had a small house with small rent I had to leave that place and find other one. Problem is that here on Lisbon the rents are higher and higher every day because of tourism, rich people buying,... even Madonna, Cantona,... are buying here so little people just don't have the right to have a home. Even people working most of what they get are for the house, if they're not two like a couple it's not enough.

I am now living in a small room inside a house with many others paying a rent of 250€ while I receive 180€ from public administration and 140€ from other one that makes 320€ so I get for me 70€ that 20€ are for the transports (bus, metro,...) to go out getting food and stuff from social places for free.

I had to stop paying internet at my room computer and my phone is so old that I can't even post here with it and I'm now on a public plave where I go all days Monday to Friday doing the stuff for you and posting.

I recently posted on some websites here about working on hotels/residentals entry, with old people houses, garages,... just to have food, a room to sleep for free so that this way at least the 180€ are all free for me but untill now only a single one answered and for a week I'm still waiting a last call to go there and see.

Today is 1st day of the Month and I couldn't pay the transports so I'm walking and trying for the the first time get inside them without paying. One of these days I'll receive that 140€ help for the rent but still missing the rest and while I not receive the others I just can't pay to room owner. Last Months the same because when I got one and don't have the rest so that when i receive one I buy some things to me like food, cleaning stuff, transports,... so I'm now in the last 3Months with a debt for the room owner of 1 and 1/2 of rent and he says that he just can't can't kept me there for more time than a week.

I found an old friend from my school that is trying to find and a place for me but by now isn't here at Lisbon so I have to at least wait for the end of the Month and problem is that I don't have this time. My landlord said I have untill end of next week to pay or I'll be out.

I never went to the streets asking people for money, stealing and doing strange things. I just don't know how to so I'm here because is sometimes best to talk to people we never meat than others.

I'm so ashamed to be here posting this after all this years and probably some of you also have this kind of problems or other type but if some of you could help even at least a single coin or two perhaps I could get at least this Month have the place to rest and still went here to do the A8 stuff.

I don't want you to feed me but just to help with something you can and isn't for nothing more than the rent and paying the transports.

Believe me my friends that i'm not lying or I wouldn't be here posting all this long letter that I'm doing for more than a hour stoping from time to time and still thinking if I'll posting it or not.

Sorry guys but that's ok and I'll don't judge nor be against anyone after this and any that will not help. I don't even know if this allowed to post here...

So if anyone can help here my account IBAN: PT50003503550000674700029 or my PayPal e-mail associated: www.josepereira197210@yahoo.com but if any wants also to talk in private just send me a mail to there because here I can't answer after this public place shuts the door because my old phone doesn't allow AtariAge new design but still can do it with the mail.

Now I said it all and will click at the bottom to submit it.

Sorry and don't judge me wrong and also don't want that you guys think bad of me after all these years or that i'm trying to subtract money from you, please no.

Thank you all for your patience and also for this long long letter.

A big ?.

?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, José Pereira said:

I'm so ashamed to be here posting this after all this years and probably some of you also have this kind of problems or other type but if some of you could help even at least a single coin or two perhaps I could get at least this Month have the place to rest and still went here to do the A8 stuff.

There's no shame in asking friends for help.  Don't ever think that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

with some editing and the like maybe a funding site to get his teeth and arm taken care of, that at least will get him to a position where he has a chance.

I know there has to be someone with the skills to make that sort of thing happen.

I'd also suggest someone near his location meet up with him, this is a tough point in life that happens more and more. It sounds like an in person meet up with a friend could really help and lift the spirits. The community has really come together to help out folks in the past, and I have no idea how things work in his country, but there has to be something to be done. Thanks for whatever you can do in helping him get in shape for a fighting chance.

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 3

Jose. Let me know how to transfer money even small amount but helps.

life is a bitch...sometimes.

you know... I pay Netflix Deezer pay tv etc and you struggle, so let me know. There are more important things in life than me just drinking 3 beers watching champions leauge.

Edited by Heaven/TQA
  • Like 3

Talked with Jose over email, so I'll just qoute him, not to butcher his words :)

"Thanks. I already have to more than half a month so is missing one and
some for this current one then buyin the gas bottle and transportation
card. PayPal says that when I transfer money to my account it should
be ready in 3 or 5days so isn't bad. Thank you all and please post
there at AA that we talked by mail, how things are going on and my
thanks because as you know this damned old phone can't. I'll also post
the papers of payments and a photo of me with face, mouth and teeth so
that people see I'm not lying."

Thank you good people, from me to. There's lots of suffering in this world, every little bit of help is needed.

• Like 3

This reminds me of something. 

About 20 Years ago the Boss of the Company I was working went crazy and cropped the business by spoiling it all . In the same time I encountered a Sickness, being limited in Motion. The "fun" was that I had no job and needed to find out what's the problem with my health. 2 Years later and no real help from the Government , still not able to go to work full time, I started my own business. Even today I have this health problem , but I never asked people for money.

Did I mention that I never had problems with the Police, Drugs... anything.

• Confused 1

Sent what I could.  So sorry to hear of your situation.  When my father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and having had 3 major strokes and dozens of small ones (all on the same day), he had been out of work for 8 months, lost his house and everything.  I was lucky - I took him and my mother in, let their house get re-posessed and cared for him at home until he died 3 years later.  If it wasn't for us, they would ave had absolutely nothing, and literally died in the street.  I am sad to hear that these things are all too common.  I wish you luck in getting back on your feet.

Please don't feel you owe us anything.

• Like 5