IGNORED

ANG The Ultimate Gold Collection: 12 games in 1 cart

Fred_M

Some of you have already heard about this ?

44659a.jpg.557683b3c90535ca2774f3c9875a54a9.jpg

ANG The Ultimate Gold Collection is a (legal) compilation cartridge for the Atari XL/XE series.

The games on this cartridge are:
Draconus (stereo)
Fred
Inside (English version, PAL only)
Johnny the Ghost (stereo and fixed for NTSC)
Mines
Mission Shark
Sh*t!
Simple Minds
Thinx
Whoops
Whoops 2
Zybex (stereo)

44659.jpg.7b92f7721f5eef86fc349eb20ccd72d6.jpg

The cartridge will be delivered in a full color box and a 40 page manual. All game manuals have been rewritten and are in correct English. The manual also features the original (A.N.G. Software) artwork of the games and some pictures of the old days. All games are in English.

This cartridge is compatible with the following Atari 8-bit computers (with at least 64kB of RAM): 600XL, 800XL, 65XE, 130XE, 800XE, and the XE Game System.  I not recommend using this cartridge on older Atari 8-bit computers such as the 400, 800, or the 1200XL. All games on this cartridge were programmed for PAL systems. However, with the exception of ‘Inside’, all games will run on NTSC systems, albeit slightly faster than intended but still playable.

A big thank you for helping me creating this product: @ndary for designing the PCB and the cartridge image, @ultrasteve for completely rewriting the manuals of the games (the original manuals were written by non native English speakers like me ?) and Guillermo Fuenzalida for creating a NTSC fix for the game Johnny the Ghost. Also a big thank you to John Maris and @powersoft for giving me permission to use their games on this cartridge.

The price of this cartridge is € 24.95 excluding shipping. Shipping costs for each country can be found below. When payment is made with Paypal an additional small charge of € 1.49 is added, but you pay for goods and services. So I will pay for the conversion costs (if not paying in euros) and you are entitled to all safety measures Paypal offers. Payment with European Bank Transfer (IBAN) is free. You can order in the webshop (https://www.rewindgames.com/Atari-shop/XL-XE/ANG-ultimate-gold-collection) or by sending me a private message.

Please note: The first batch of The Ultimate Gold Collection is a small batch of 15 pieces. When this product is out of stock you can choose for a full refund (if you have already paid) or you can wait for the next batch. I will contact you when this product is out of stock so you can decide.

Shipping costs info (I use real shipping costs, so I don't make any money on shipping!)

When you only want to order this product (and nothing else from my webshop) this list shows the costs of The Ultimate Gold Collection cartridge including the shipping costs. All shipping methods include insurance and a tracking code.

Zone 1: € 28.85  ( € 24.95 + € 3.90 shipping costs)
The Netherlands

Zone 2: € 31.45 ( € 24.95 + € 6.50 shipping costs)
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxemburg, Poland, United Kingdom

Zone 3: € 36.45 ( € 24.95 + € 11.50 shipping costs)
Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

Zone 4: € 41.90 ( € 24.95 + € 16.95 shipping costs)
All other countries

Please note that I use a webshop to sell my Atari items, because I don't want to use Ebay and Gumtree like sites. I am a private individual and not a commercial company.

If you have any questions, please ask ? 

Edited by Fred_M
  • Like 10

One copy for me, please. (Don't need a digital download, since I have most of these titles as disks already.)

Will you be at the annual Abbuc meeting (JHV) in a few weeks ? If so, you could hand it to me there (and several other Atarians, I guess) and we both could save some shipping costs... if not, I will pay the shipping costs, no problem...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

One copy for me, please. (Don't need a digital download, since I have most of these titles as disks already.)

Will you be at the annual Abbuc meeting (JHV) in a few weeks ? If so, you could hand it to me there (and several other Atarians, I guess) and we both could save some shipping costs... if not, I will pay the shipping costs, no problem...

Hi @CharlieChaplin,

I don't know yet if I will attend the JHV, but I will reserve one copy for you ? I will reply to your email ?

51 minutes ago, StaxX28 said:

Hi :)

Ordered just in time ! (1 copy left )

I know ? but someone beat you to it via email..... ? You ordered when I was in the administration module to delete that last copy....

The first batch is sold out, I expect a new batch in a few weeks. As I told you in the email I will let you know when the next batch is available before I announce it on AA. My sincere apologies! I have given you a full refund.

To all buyers: thank you so much! I never expected to sell 15 copies in 11 days. The next batch will be available in a few weeks!

Edited by Fred_M
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Fred_M said:

I know ? but someone beat you to it via email..... ? You ordered when I was in the administration module to delete that last copy....

The first batch is sold out, I expect a new batch in a few weeks. As I told you in the email I will let you know when the next batch is available before I announce it on AA. My sincere apologies! I have given you a full refund.

To all buyers: thank you so much! I never expected to sell 15 copies in 11 days. The next batch will be available in a few weeks!

No problem Fred

Waiting the next batch ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...