IGNORED

ANG The Ultimate Gold Collection: 12 games in 1 cart

Fred_M

Ordered one and received today. This is really a must have. The box looks amazing. It is a very beautiful blue box with colorful screenshots. The games are known but great. Simple Minds is and will always be one of my most favourite games (it is a Johnny's trouble clone, great!)

The tiny manual has some  cool extras like pictures from the 90-era where ANG software was a big player in the Dutch a8 scene. It was a nice surprise.

Yes this cart is very welcome here. Only thing that could have been slightly nicer is the label on the cart but hey one must have to complain something Haha.

No seriously. This is a great (early) Cristmas gift. Thanks Fred, John, ndary and all other people involved. Greets from The Netherlands

Edited by Marius
  • Like 2

Thanks for the compliments Marius! Much appreciated!

And thank you for the feedback! I always appreciate feedback and you are absolutely right, the cartridge label is quite simple. If we (Nir and I) make another cartridge edition I will create a better label!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Fred_M said:

Thanks for the compliments Marius! Much appreciated!

And thank you for the feedback! I always appreciate feedback and you are absolutely right, the cartridge label is quite simple. If we (Nir and I) make another cartridge edition I will create a better label!

When you do send me one for my existing cart :D

• Haha 1

After some more playing-time, I must say it is getting better and better. Years ago I played the game SHIT for weeks, and thanks to this cart I must say I refound my interest in 'Shit' ... it is really a great braingame. Some levels are easy, and some are extremely hard. In my opinion Atari 8bit is an excellent platform for this kind of games. It looks great, music is fun and because of the 'static nature' of the games, it does not need al the power for action and effects. Shit, Johnny the Ghost, Whoops and Whoops 2, Thinks.... fabulous games!

So I can imagine that a 3d production run of this cart will be interesting for a lot of people.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...