IGNORED

The Dark Side of the Disk

The Mr. Video

3 hours ago, Nezgar said:

Looks like its a failed copy attempt of 1983 Epyx Summer Games according to telling text in sectors 17, 36, 44, 45, 249, etc.

Now how did that end up on a Sirius disk? This is starting to reminding me of those Laserdisc dead sides. I should check the B-sides of other disk in my collection and see what I can find. Also, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to disable the copy protection on this copy and get the game to work?

Edited by The Mr. Video
Spelt Laserdisc wrong and it was kinda bothering me.

20 minutes ago, The Mr. Video said:

Now how did that end up on a Sirius disk? This is starting to reminding me of those Laserdisc dead sides. I should check the B-sides of other disk in my collection and see what I can find. Also, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to disable the copy protection on this copy and get the game to work?

Look here for a cracked version. Add the crack data to your copy. (Reveal hidden contents of the Full list of images)

Try it.

madi

It is Summer Games. I got it to boot and go all the way to the main menu in an emulator after patching the image with Chipmunk, again all in emulator. Chipmunk offers 2 patches for Summer Games, I selected the second one. You can also patch it with Black Patch (choose the patch labeled "NEW").

• Like 1