IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 8 - Night Stalker

12 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

That’ll be it for me on this one

51EBC9A9-97B2-49D5-85EE-45C96FD66154.jpeg

Yup I feel the same way , I play one game a night. 

just to slow and long to rack up any kind of points.  

Man if you die once you get close to your last high score takes forever to get back to it. ? 

I still haven’t passed my high score from the last time we played this on the HSC.  

16 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Yup I feel the same way , I play one game a night. 

just to slow and long to rack up any kind of points.  

Man if you die once you get close to your last high score takes forever to get back to it. ? 

I still haven’t passed my high score from the last time we played this on the HSC.  

Yeah it's tough to get motivated to try and try again now, kind of burned out on that.  Been too busy lately too.  I also don't have the next game...Defender.  So I will most likely be watching from the sidelines the rest of the way.  Enjoy!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah it's tough to get motivated to try and try again now, kind of burned out on that.  Been too busy lately too.  I also don't have the next game...Defender.  So I will most likely be watching from the sidelines the rest of the way.  Enjoy!!

Ohh too bad, 

Defender is one of those semi rare games CIB , 

too bad if I had another copy I would of offered it up for sale for you. 

Your too good of a player not to join in the fun.  

In defender it’s hard to add to your points but it’s quick to get points. 

Like he man.  But with less value points.  If you know what I mean. 

Oh oh I don’t even have an extra loose defender. 

Edited by m-crew

1 hour ago, m-crew said:

Ohh too bad, 

Defender is one of those semi rare games CIB , 

too bad if I had another copy I would of offered it up for sale for you. 

Your too good of a player not to join in the fun.  

In defender it’s hard to add to your points but it’s quick to get points. 

Like he man.  But with less value points.  If you know what I mean. 

Oh oh I don’t even have an extra loose defender. 

Yeah I heard it is very difficult.  Sounds frustrating though.  To be honest, I just don't have the desire to play it anyway.  I do appreciate it though.  Good luck to ya!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bamse said:

I like defender on the Inty, I think it's a good port.

I'm yet to play Nightstalker but hopefully by the weekend I'll have time to play.

Make sure your have tea and biscuits beside you while playing. Takes for ever to accumulate points. Then you die and need to start over. 

Lol

for me it’s beer and shots. ;) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Make sure your have tea and biscuits beside you while playing. Takes for ever to accumulate points. Then you die and need to start over. 

Lol

for me it’s beer and shots. ;) 

Yeah, I've got a day completely to myself coming up so I'll turn the phone off, lock myself in and get it done ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bamse said:

Yeah, I've got a day completely to myself coming up so I'll turn the phone off, lock myself in and get it done ;)

Oh oh !!!! We’re done “done dirt cheap “!!!! 

Now with Bamse locked in a room playing that Night Stalker top score will be toppled !!!!

Enjoy your day off.

Love those completely to myself days as well.    ?

• Like 1

Just now, m-crew said:

Oh oh !!!! We’re done “done dirt cheap “!!!! 

Now with Bamse locked in a room playing that Night Stalker top score will be toppled !!!!

Enjoy your day off.

Love those completely to myself days as well.    ?

Lol, my dad was the expert at this game but I picked up a few tips and hints from watching him play :)

Yeah, those days are great. They go too quickly though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Lol, my dad was the expert at this game but I picked up a few tips and hints from watching him play :)

Yeah, those days are great. They go too quickly though.

Great Memories with Dad.  ???

too fast for sure ,to bad they don’t have a slow mode for days off. ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first expo was CGE in 2014 in Las Vegas.  The Intellivisionaries booth did a contest I entered where we played Night Stalker and one or two other games to narrow us down to two contestants.  The final round was me and Gavv playing Biplanes to the death.  It was close, but he won (a free Flashback).  Oh, and the final round was announced/narrated by Tommy Tallarico.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

My first expo was CGE in 2014 in Las Vegas.  The Intellivisionaries booth did a contest I entered where we played Night Stalker and one or two other games to narrow us down to two contestants.  The final round was me and Gavv playing Biplanes to the death.  It was close, but he won (a free Flashback).  Oh, and the final round was announced/narrated by Tommy Tallarico.

True facts. I witnessed this live. It was pretty fun actually with Tommy doing commentary 

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Sounds awesome, why don't they do that at ALL of these Expos?  Would make it so much more fun and attractive for attendees.