IGNORED

Muncher Mouse

ZillaRUSH

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

If it flickered, it must have been minimal because I didn’t really notice it.  I’ll play some more this weekend and provide an update.

I wouldn't expect it to flicker as the default setting on the phoenix is for no sprite flicker and unless you put the latest colecovision core on it you wouldn't have the option to turn off the flicker as you are playing from a cart, but I am not an expert.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody !

I can confirm that all copies have been shipped !

If your order used "books and brochures" as shipping method, it can take a lot of time to reach you ! Sometimes it's due to customs.

I suggest you contact me by pm and I will check if your order is really shipped.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, youki said:

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes There are already few very promizing games in the pipeline. From me but also others very talented colecovision dev.?

Does this make six or seven CV games to you (depending on if you count GnZ/KnM as one game or two)?

Ghost n Zombies

Gamester81

Battle of Hoth

Way of the Exploding Foot

Knight n More

Smurf Challenge

Muncher Mouse

I think that is it ...

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 2:34 PM, youki said:

yes , i think your count is good. :)  There is also 3 games i did not code myself but did the graphism:

Puzzli,  Pang (Buster Bros) ,  Bomb Jack.

You mentioned making 10 games and quitting, which is a bit sad, but may be easier said than done (one can hope you can’t stay away ? ), so I’m hoping those all don’t mean your ten game are done. 

• Like 1

i could do may be more than 10 for colecovision because there is so much games i would like to do and now i have found a publisher that share my view on homebrew.

But i would like also work on other plateforms. In fact, i'm not a great fan of programming the colecovision hardware...  i don't like Z80 and i don't like the VDP... i think i'm a little bit masochist...lol.   

So i fixed my objective to 10 games for colecovision then i will very probably move elsewhere for a while (I count only the one i have coded  not the ones i have just worked on the graphisms. ) 

15 minutes ago, youki said:

i could do may be more than 10 for colecovision because there is so much games i would like to do and now i have found a publisher that share my view on homebrew.

But i would like also work on other plateforms. In fact, i'm not a great fan of programming the colecovision hardware...  i don't like Z80 and i don't like the VDP... i think i'm a little bit masochist...lol.   

So i fixed my objective to 10 games for colecovision then i will very probably move elsewhere for a while (I count only the one i have coded  not the ones i have just worked on the graphisms. ) 

I believe you are a fan of the C64, but I would also love to see you make some new games on the Atari 7800. It has some of my favorite 8-bit games and homebrews. C64 would be fine though or Famicom.