IGNORED

Ti 99/4 prototype

Nervebreaker

8I'm about ready to dig them out but wife is having party tomorrow so it will probably be Thursday.  I donated the better Dimension  4 to the computer museum when it was in Boston, trying to win their prize but lost to an altair 8088.

This one also fired up back then but had a glitchy display if I remember correctly.  Prefer to sell it local to dfw area so I dont have to pack and ship. I'll work on pictures. 

Also unloading my upgraded atari 400, happy drive, and Atari st 3d glasses stereotek and software but that would be for another board

20191008_132638.jpg

20191008_132651.jpg

20191008_103913.jpg

20191008_103822.jpg

Edited by Nervebreaker
Added pictures
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:14 AM, Nervebreaker said:

8I'm about ready to dig them out but wife is having party tomorrow so it will probably be Thursday.  I donated the better Dimension  4 to the computer museum when it was in Boston, trying to win their prize but lost to an altair 8088.

This one also fired up back then but had a glitchy display if I remember correctly.  Prefer to sell it local to dfw area so I dont have to pack and ship. I'll work on pictures. 

Also unloading my upgraded atari 400, happy drive, and Atari st 3d glasses stereotek and software but that would be for another board

20191008_132638.jpg

20191008_132651.jpg

20191008_103913.jpg

20191008_103822.jpg

Let's get for the battles..... 

49 minutes ago, fabrice montupet said:

Beyond these battles (completely anecdotal), I just hope that the winners of this pieces will repair/maintain them in an operational state, study and share informations obtained about them. There are so many rare and interesting hardware forgotten since many years, lying on shelves.

I agree with you, I also hope that they go into the hands that they can repair and revive, but there are people who unfortunately are not satisfied with just one rare piece .....

2 hours ago, acadiel said:

Please let this go to someone who will clean this up, and restore it and take good pictures for the community.  I highly suggest Ksarul. 

I have repaired many TI-99 material since at least two decades,  repaired the CC-40 plus, TI-99/2 and the 99/8 prototypes that I have received in bad conditions, maintain in perfect working condition too my 99/5 prototype since so many years, I work hard on my website to offer a lot of information and nice pictures since 1999, I have shared to the TI community the dump of all the ROMs of my TI prototypes and finalized the development of an extended version of the TI-99/4A. Hope it's enough to be a recommendable person ?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, fabrice montupet said:

I have repaired many TI-99 material since at least two decades,  repaired the CC-40 plus, TI-99/2 and the 99/8 prototypes that I have received in bad conditions, maintain in perfect working condition too my 99/5 prototype since so many years, I work hard on my website to offer a lot of information and nice pictures since 1999, I have shared to the TI community the dump of all the ROMs of my TI prototypes and finalized the development of an extended version of the TI-99/4A. Hope it's enough to be a recommendable person ?

You would be a great person as well.  Maybe trading it back and forth would be beneficial.

• 3 months later...