IGNORED

Best Electronics Upgraded S5 paddles: any good?

Spector

I have some. The seem worth it to me. I  cleaned a number of my older paddles with varying success. I was placing an order for something and needed a little more money to get me over the paypal threshold so I decided to order a set.  I am happy with them. I haven't had a lot of time to test them but I tried them with Super Circus Atari Age on my 7800 and the were very smooth, no jitters. 

I bought a pair of his pre-built paddles with the "super pots" last summer.

However, they are jittery as heck. I am very disappointed. International return shipping from where I live isn't really an option, I feel, because of how temperamental the owner of Best can be. I suspect he made a mistake with my pots and didn't actual upgrade them, though he thought he did. The worst part is that it appears he glued the knob into place--so I can't even try to service these myself.

From the bottom, my supposedly upgraded pots look to have the exact same fingers/leaves and construction as the originals.

Can someone who ordered the super pots individually tell me if they look different or the same as the originals?