IGNORED

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue #14 AVAILABLE SOON, please Pre-Order

powersoft

Hallo mighty dear ATARIans...

this is Markus. Hope you are well. The book is at the printery at the moment. Please pre-order meanwhile the book if you may interested in it to come as close as possible to our costs we got ;)

But what you can expect?

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue 14

Softcover Book Edition

containing 108 pages in total filled with

TIME FOR A QUICKIE (Crystal Raider, Tagalon, LA Swat, Loops DX, Little Devil)

NEW GAMES FROM JON WILLIAMS (Baby Berks, Berks 4, Major Blink)

ENGLISH's SOFTWARE SMASH HITS VOL. 1 (1985) (Jet Boot Jack, Firefleet, Dan Strikes Back, Catain Sticky's Gold, Hyperblast!)

BOSCONIAN

RGB

ULTIMA

NEMEZYRO

FINDING RANDY

NEW ATARI GAME

DIMO's QUEST IN ABBUC LAND

SECRETUM LABYRINTH: KING'S GOLD

HOW NOT TO LEARN ASSEMBLER (A Trilogy in Infinity Parts - Part 1)

ATR IMAGE REPAIR

MY HISTORY OF A8 AND RAM UPGRADES

COVER-DISK WITH 36 IMAGES AND SOME WORDS INTO THE MAGAZINE

Also we got this time a new shirt with the cover of the magazine. You can order seperate or just order a discounted bundle...

Click and order here: www.proc-atari.de

proc14_preview_klein.jpg

Atari Shirt Bundle Preview.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 12:48 PM, powersoft said:

The first batch of all payed issues are ready to go...

Expect them soon fellas...

This is awesome, can't wait for the new issue of Pro(c) Mag to arrive, plus the 3 T-Shirts I've ordered (they are good quality, I wear them all the time, and of course would make great presents!).

To tie in with my review of English Software's Smash Hits Vol 1 we are playing it/them in the High Score Club until the end of Oct, if anyone wants to join in the fun please do, we are down to a handful of stalwart players ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mytek said:

I'm a little late to the show, but I was wondering if it's possible to get back issues?

They are all listed on the website https://proc-atari.de/en/proc-atari-magazine

Just make sure you order the English versions, I made a mistake once and ended up with a German version. I have all issues and can definitely recommend them 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, orpheuswaking said:

They are all listed on the website https://proc-atari.de/en/proc-atari-magazine

Just make sure you order the English versions, I made a mistake once and ended up with a German version. I have all issues and can definitely recommend them

Thanks I'll be looking into ordering next month, and looking forward to perusing the pages :) .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, therealbountybob said:

There are both German and English versions of the first 10 or so magazines, the later ones are English Only :)

Correction: First 12 issues (3 years!) are available as english and german versions, from issue 13 onwards they are english only...

• Like 2

First 10 were great, just orderd 11-14+tshirt!

One question though - shipping to the UK is a bit steep for some of the items. I was interested in the Basic ten-liners book at €7.50, but shipping for this alone was €10 as its 0.5kg. Are there any other carrier options available?

PROMOTING PRO(C) ATARI MAG

I've been contacting various podcasts to promote "Pro(c) Atari Mag", as well as the ususal Atari ones I've contacted two of my other favourites "10 Pence Arcade" and "Retro Computing Roundtable" - the "How not to learn Assembler" column gives us an IN there as it should be relevant to other systems. If anyone else has any contacts e.g. retro web-sites please give it a mention too.

APPEAL FOR CONTENT/FEEDBACK

I'm 3/4 through Issue #14 and think we have a great mix of articles this time: old games, new games, programming, hardware, utilities. Thanks to everyone who sent things in, it's a much better read when we have a variety of viewpoints and interests. I may contact people directly for submissions as I spot threads here on atariage as this seems to work well too.

The virtual cupboard that doesn't exist is literally bare ("Finding Randy" made it Kevin!) so as soon as we have enough content we can pester Markus into starting on Issue #15, so help me out here guys and put something together (just email/send text to me) . Don't be shy on the feedback too, especially on the layout of the magazine compared to previous issues and the assembler column, what would you like to see covered?

Thank you

Jason

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not the best advert but here's a photo of me looking extra pasty wearing the latest T-Shirt it's really good,  and where have my eyebrows gone?!

1848213363_TRBBPro(c)MagIssue15.thumb.jpg.2d53cacdf1138b90bca08d9e008332a5.jpg

Work has started on Issue 15 and several people have expressed an interest in writing something, if anyone else wants to write please do - Post 18  Promoting the Magazine / Feedback and Contributions has details :)

• Like 2