IGNORED

A5200 games spreadsheet

lazzeri

Hello,

Since I´m a control freak I´ve being using for a while now an Excel spreadsheet tailored to catalog & control my A2600 collection (You can check it in this AA thread.)

Now I´m finally sorting my (pretty small, actually) 5200 collection so I decided to make a similar spreadsheet for my personal use. I plan to add it here when ready in case someone want to give it a try. ?

SO, what does it do?

- Separate companies, all 69 games listed;

- Checkbox to mark if you own a cart, box, manual, overlays (when apply) and a field for "extras" like catalogs and pamphlets. Also a "comments" field for noting a torn manual or sealed box, for example;

- It automatically counts how many games you have for each company and how many of those are complete;

- Also, on each company it automatically colors the game in light green if you own a cart or in dark green if your copy is complete.

Here´s the main page, listing all companies, how many released games, how many you own and how many are complete (everything is autofilled)

Main.jpg.a5d3d7f33df15203fcb921c59c3bcb44.jpg

Here´s an example, Sega.

Note the light green for the uncomplete games that you own and the dark green for the complete games you have. All you have to do is click the checkboxes, everything else is automatic.

Sega.thumb.jpg.a9cdfd598eb05f03280bc993c30178e3.jpg

I plan to finish it later this week. And I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions, something you´d like to add or something I oversaw.

Thank you in advance! :)

• Thanks 1

Here's another suggestion, adding a field that shows if the game is trackball compatible or not...or even if the game can be play with a digital joystick (via Mastertronic) or needs the full 360 degree analog controller.  Trust me it feels like a different system with each game having their own control scheme.

6 hours ago, kiwilove said:

If you're not a purist - you could add all of the homebrew titles released for the 5200?  Should be around adding another 25 titles? maybe?

400/800 conversions to 5200 would be another 25?

Harvey

Would love to! Is there a complete list somewhere?

1 hour ago, rayik said:

Also not all games had overlays.  Might want to have Overlay column to help you note which games are complete

Already planned! Thank you!

When no overlay exists it will be written “N/A”, just like in the Sega picture. When available there will be a checkbox like the rest.

30 minutes ago, MrMaddog said:

Here's another suggestion, adding a field that shows if the game is trackball compatible or not...or even if the game can be play with a digital joystick (via Mastertronic) or needs the full 360 degree analog controller.  Trust me it feels like a different system with each game having their own control scheme.

Does this info exists already? If so I can try adding that somewhere!

I am unable to edit first post. ?

So here´s how´s looking so far:

- Index page, with all companies and all autofilled data:

.5200_Index.thumb.jpg.bd5305418974ea9bed72e58a44be832f.jpg

- A company page showing some possibilities, some checkboxes marked to show how it looks. Please note all color tags automatically filled.

5200_Example.thumb.jpg.9d9c9d6bc50a56502f2f7cb4faa53985.jpg