IGNORED

For Sale: 1541, 1571, Zoomfloppy and more

AMenard

For sale:

• C64 breadbin. Perfect working order. Shield removed and heatsink applied. Extra Heatsinks will be included for the 1541 if you chose to install them. Sold to Eightbit
  • 1541 Floppy drive. Flip mechanism. Works great, no problem reading or writing disk. Recently lubrificated. IEC cable included.
  • 1571 Floppy drive 
  • Zoomfloppy with the db15 parallel cable. Sold to @OLD CS1
  • Ultimate II+ cartridge. Red case, new. Comes with a short IEC cable and a USB key with software. - Sold to Eightbit
  • Commodore4ever PSU (new, used less than 5 times). Atom model with voltage/current display and a C128 adapter. sold to @davidcalgary29
  • IEC to centronic interface with doc.
  • SVideo/composite cable.

All reasonnable offer will be considered.

image.jpeg

Edited by AMenard

Thanks AMenard! I only needed the C64 and Ultimate II+, so the rest is available to folks who need those parts. I would have taken the PSU as well if not for the fact that I already have a nice custom Ray Carlsen power supply. 

Free bump to a great trader/seller that I have purchased from in the past!

• 3 weeks later...

Urmmm....I spoke way too soon on this deal. AMenard, I have been trying to contact you since last Tuesday regarding some serious issues with the Commodore 64 that I was not immediately aware of. I have also emailed you via the email address in the paypal payment summary.

We need to discuss. Please reply when you see this message.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

Same here - no response.  Last got a message on 12th October.

In my case it turns out that the C64 he sold me (which on the surface initially appeared to be OK) had some sort of moisture damage internally. After multiple attempts to reach out to him via PM, publicly, and email directly to his email address on file on paypal I did not receive a single response. I filed a paypal claim for a partial refund for the C64 unit and he never responded to paypal either...so they issued that refund.

Now I find that the Ultimate II Plus cart *also* has some issues (after testing it now with a working C64). I would have opted for a full refund on paypal had I known that.

Edited by eightbit

4 minutes ago, eightbit said:

In my case it turns out that the C64 he sold me (which on the surface initially appeared to be OK) had some sort of moisture damage internally. After multiple attempts to reach out to him via PM, publicly, and email directly to his email address on file on paypal I did not receive a single response. I filed a paypal claim for a partial refund for the C64 unit and he never responded to paypal either...so they issued that refund.

Now I find that the Ultimate II Plus cart *also* has some issues (after testing it now with a working C64). I would have opted for a full refund on paypal had I known that.

Good grief - sorry to hear about the problems you've had.  I'm now glad that my interest in the 1541 stayed as just interest and didn't end up as a purchase.

• Like 1