IGNORED

Wich type of game would you like to see on ColecoVision?

retroillucid

Wich type of games would you like to see on ColecoVision?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Wich type of games would you like to see on ColecoVision?

• Original games
    • Arcade conversions
    • MSX/SG-1000 conversions
    • Old PC (DOS) games conversions
    • Phoenix Exclusive games
    • Others (Write it down below)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I don't see a Phoenix request list (or maybe I'm too tired to see it in front of my face), but if a light gun could be made for it, then we could get some of those late Exidy titles like Crossbow.  It could be the only console to have the unrestricted version of Chiller!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, bluejay said:

After seeing SMB on C64 all I want on any system are Nintendo and Sega exclusive conversions.

Just now, Pixelboy said:

:lol:

Jokes aside, though, if someone pulled off SMB on the ColecoVision with relatively smooth scrolling, I'd be mighty impressed.  :)

That’d be great. Just prefer to keep a little more balance. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, retroillucid said:

Wich type of game would you like to see on ColecoVision?

I have always wanted a mafia sim game. Something like Fortune Builder meets bank heist meets sim world meets war games meets it's only rock n roll ( for management and random incidents or judgements) with a dash of operation wolf(only for shooting segments, but without the scrolling. Just a single screen,  when shooting incident is triggered for either a hit or a shootout) New Jersey vs New York. 

Gangland

60 vs 60. You can name all 120 mobsters. Or names are just default guido presets.

Everytime someone is arrested or killed....its reported on an ongoing scrolling news bulletin at the bottom of the screen  which reports on businesses being blown up aswell. 

I wish I could do this shit myself but have no idea how to even start a game like that. I can see it.

Just no clue how to build it

2 hours ago, sn8k said:

I have always wanted a mafia sim game. Something like Fortune Builder meets bank heist meets sim world meets war games meets it's only rock n roll ( for management and random incidents or judgements) with a dash of operation wolf(only for shooting segments, but without the scrolling. Just a single screen,  when shooting incident is triggered for either a hit or a shootout) New Jersey vs New York. 

Gangland

60 vs 60. You can name all 120 mobsters. Or names are just default guido presets.

Would like to see a kind of game similar to Mob Rules 
I remember playing this game alot back in early 2000s 

7 hours ago, sn8k said:

Gangland

King of Chicago on Amiga & PC. Check it out. I bought back in the day and found it fun.

8 hours ago, digress said:

King of Chicago on Amiga & PC. Check it out. I bought back in the day and found it fun.

King of Chicago is doable on Colecovision , would be a very nice addition to colecovision library.  Mainly if graphism are done by J-F  , it will be very impressive i guess.

12 hours ago, digress said:

Looking at it. Its defender of the crown with even less gameplay.

Still prefer sim game concept.

Game ends when everyone is dead or in prison or you run out of money, if you cant pay your guys weekly, they turn on you........

How ever.....

I really like what I see here. The hits should be like this.  Go to red blip on map and it turns into one of these Where ever on the map you find a rival guy or rat...... could be at home, restaurant, strip mall, gas station etc you got 3 seconds to take him out and make sure enough shots went into him to kill him. Some guys survive shootings.

Screenshot_20210118-090630_Samsung Internet.jpg