IGNORED

**ALL GONE!**

eightbit

Up for grabs:

Sega Master System console in great shape (some light scratches on the body, but otherwise nice). This includes the original power supply, one original control pad, and an a/v cable (not pictured). HDRetrovision cables in the picture are NOT included.

$75 takes the whole thing, shipped to you (in the USA, shipping included via priority mail).

Master Everdrive X7 - $110 $105 **SOLD**

Sega Master System Console with controller and PSU - $80 $75 **SOLD**

HDRetrovision Cable - $50 **SOLD**

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

The issue with the component cables working on flatscreens hinges on whether they'll process 240p. To test a television just hook up a composite (yellow) cable from a game system like the NES or similar into the green RCA jack of the component input set. If you get a functional black and white image then the television should handle 240p in component.

I have an older Samsung from 2010 that handles just about everything thrown at it /other/ than a lack of s-video, it even takes analog RGB through the VGA port, so I'm reluctant to get rid of it.

Yup. I have three modern flat screens in the house and they all are able to use these cables....but that is just luck. There are many reports of people's TV's not being able to process the 240P. I use the retrotink2x anyway, as even with my TV's 240p processing the image looks better using the RetroTink2X.

On a side note, I am also willing to split this set up if someone is just looking for the cables, the X7 cart or the Master System itself. I do not have a standard A/V cable for the Master System, but it is a super common cable (its like $10 on Amazon).

HDRetroVision cable is sold. The rest is available!

ALSO: I ordered a composite A/V cable for the SMS setup in order to make it complete and ready to go for the potential purchaser. That should be here in a day or two. So, the set will include an A/V cable as well.

Edited by eightbit