IGNORED

Mostly Star Wars PC Game Bargain Bundle

HoshiChiri

You! Hey, You! Come over here a minute!

I can see you're a discerning fella- you like Star Wars, you like classic PC games, and you wish you could combine the two. Well buddy, have I got a deal for YOU! Here I have this impressive set of no less than 10 amazing Star Wars PC games! Are they complete? Do they work? I have NO IDEA- I pulled them out of this guy's trash! But they look fine to me! And just cuz I like ya, I'll throw in 4 MORE games, with a few less stars & maybe a few more wars.

Now, how much would you expect to pay for this extravagance? $100? $200? Well lucky for you, I'm in a good mood, so I'll give you the bargain of the century! All this for the stupidly low price of $20 (plus shipping!) Can you get these at the thrift store for less? Possibly! But you're a busy guy, are you gonna go driving around from place to place to assemble such an amazing collection when it can be delivered right to your door? Of course not!

But we're not done yet! I'll also throw in a real vintage find- a genuine Toys R' Us plastic bag! Why, they don't even make these anymore! Now I'm not throwing this in as box padding, it's genuinely added value, really! Don't all rush to DM me at once- except do, becuase I only have ONE of these amazing collections to go! Now, who'd like to have it?

(Busking aside, these are old games of my fiancé's he wants to clear out. Box is 5 lbs, 6.5 oz, shipping from 98002.)

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

O... M... G...

PM sent, I'll take it. My kids will have a blast! They are currently enjoying a retro Windows XP system at the moment with upgraded video and sound.

BTW - best 'for sale' post I have seen in a long time 

1 hour ago, Grig said:

O... M... G...

PM sent, I'll take it. My kids will have a blast! They are currently enjoying a retro Windows XP system at the moment with upgraded video and sound.

BTW - best 'for sale' post I have seen in a long time 

A few of the games are DOS games and will not work on XP without DOSBOX or another emulator. These include: Dark Forces, Tie Fighter and X-Wing... two are Macintosh games...

I hope these find a good home! I have them all and enjoyed most of them. (I never really gave the strategy games a chance...but maybe I will someday?)

Note that the Macintosh games are built for PowerPC-based Macs from the mid-1990s, very retro. 

Anyone who wants this stuff but missed out, all of them are available on GOG and Steam, and frequently go on sale. 

The only exception is Star Wars Monopoly, which is not great. ?

I think I have an older PC I can ram Windows 95 or 98 into. I also have a PowerPC G3 with OS 9.2 so I should be set for the kiddos to have some good times. They already know how to play Pirates! and Civ IV. Anyway this is a great bundle!