IGNORED

PlusCart (an inexpensive DIY WiFi multicart)

Al_Nafuur

3 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

I'd use "winners"

2 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

everyone's a winner Archives - Richmond Mom

:rofl1:

This would be the unique number of players for this game. We could show this on the start page too.

For displaying the scores I would like to have a solution as suggested here:

I will switch the hosting plan of the PlusStore, the PlusCart API and the database tomorrow (14:00 CET). The database will switch from HDD to SSD and will be much more responsive then.

According to the support agent, live operations will not be disrupted.

• Like 1

Tapper has been modified by @Omegamatrix for the PlusCart High Score Club. The ASM code can be found in Gitlab.

PlusCart user/tester can find the PAL60 and NTSC versions in the PlusStore directory "Public ROMs\PlusROMs\High Score Club"

The NTSC version can be played online in javatari.js. The ROM-file can also be played with Gopher2600.

The "PlusCart High Score Club" page for Tapper:

https://highscore.firmaplus.de/?game_id=15

Tapper-2.jpg.b4940174467577cd8f9d88bd871c9155.jpg

Edited by Al_Nafuur
  • Like 6

Dragonfire has been modified by @Omegamatrix for the PlusCart High Score Club.

PlusCart user/tester can find the PAL, PAL60 and NTSC versions in the PlusStore directory "Public ROMs\PlusROMs\High Score Club"

The NTSC version can be played online in javatari.js. The ROM-file can also be played with Gopher2600.

The "PlusCart High Score Club" page for Dragonfire:

https://highscore.firmaplus.de/?game_id=17

https://highscore.firmaplus.de/directus/public/uploads/plusrom-high-score-club/originals/0df30038-38ba-4f72-8b89-0c41f5de24c3.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Al_Nafuur said:

DIY laser engraving boxart for shipping the PlusCart

I just checked if the box I received had any art behind the shipping labels, but I found none :(

Just kidding... I think that it is not a must if the box is completely covered by barcodes and invoices (at least mine had 3 sides 100% covered).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vitoco said:

I just checked if the box I received had any art behind the shipping labels, but I found none :(

Just kidding... I think that it is not a must if the box is completely covered by barcodes and invoices (at least mine had 3 sides 100% covered).

I want to put the box in an C5 envelope in the future. So I can print the shipping barcodes on the envelope and save some tape..

Crackpots has been modified for the PlusCart High Score Club.

PlusCart user/tester can find the PAL60 and NTSC versions in the PlusStore directory "Public ROMs\PlusROMs\High Score Club"

The "PlusCart High Score Club" page for Crackpots:

https://highscore.firmaplus.de/index.php?game_id=18

Crackpots.png.b58b792c3e854bf8f0c74968a0b84030.png

• Like 5

Kaboom! has been modified for the PlusCart High Score Club. Many thanks to @DEBRO for his disassembly of Kaboom!
PlusCart user/tester can find the PAL, PAL60, and NTSC versions in the PlusStore directory "Public ROMs\PlusROMs\High Score Club"

The "PlusCart High Score Club" page for Kaboom!:

https://highscore.firmaplus.de/?game_id=19

Kaboom.png.1aaf7062b145ef2954539b43ffedb3b8.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DEBRO said:

I'm not too familiar with this project

If you like to get more familiar, you can find some information on the PlusCart Hompage about the PlusCart and the PlusROM functions. Also there are some interesting videos on the first page of this thread, or in the PlusCart youtube channel

25 minutes ago, DEBRO said:

but love seeing my labeled disassemblies put to good use.

Your disassemblies are very well labeled and very useful for a noob like me to find the right place to add his code.