IGNORED

Graphic drump glitch after booting using 256-color CLUTs

So I've done a lot of experimenting with as to why but this could be happening but haven't been able to resolve it myself. With the exception of the beginning and last graphic being inactive of course, as a test I've disabled every other graphic in the list yet after the Jaguar loads, I get a small blip of graphic glitchness for a split second on the left side then it goes away:

glirtch.thumb.jpg.c284570730749510d21e071870e3f0cc.jpg

Nothing is out of the ordinary in terms of graphics or sounds used and the source is clean as all I'm doing is changing a few images after a 50 second delay. (Actually I just deleted everything in .bas file so that it's literally doing nothing to ensure something wasn't going wonk elsewhere and no change). The ROM builds under 1MB, all the graphics themselves are under 75kb, just not sure what would cause this on boot-up and figured I would ask here in case someone has any ideas as to why.

I never had this problem when using only 16bit graphics.

I'd guess its using the default palette values before you set them to correct colours.

Set the palette to all zeros right at the start. 

(Clear 128 longwords from $f00400)

[EDIT]

I've got a fastboot patcher for rB+ ROMs so they start quicker, if you like send it over and I'll add the palette blank to that and patch it for you.