Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 9 - Defender

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

And the record is broken!  Regardless of those horrible controls, lol.  Nice job.

Thanks 🙏

Yes horrible controls for sure , 

It was tough to beat and I been trying and getting frustrated with almost every part of this game.  How they make a game so tough play.  Very short lasting games. 

Lol

Im sure that score is not safe.  

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Thanks 🙏

Yes horrible controls for sure , 

It was tough to beat and I been trying and getting frustrated with almost every part of this game.  How they make a game so tough play.  Very short lasting games. 

Lol

Im sure that score is not safe.  

I'm sure your score be ok...watch out for Bamse though.  I am gunna fire up Dracula in a bit...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I'm sure your score be ok...watch out for Bamse though.  I am gunna fire up Dracula in a bit...

Perfect timing once the sun has set.... Enjoy !!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bamse said:

41425

96157737.jpg

Great Score !!!! He's back the intellivision game MACHINE..... !!! No Score is safe with Bamse playing ...   lol    Cheers Brother ... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Great Score !!!! He's back the intellivision game MACHINE..... !!! No Score is safe with Bamse playing ...   lol    Cheers Brother ... 

I wish I had more time to play. Finding it difficult this season. I loved our back and forth with scores last season :). Always

 fun competing though, especially with someone as skilled as you my friend :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bamse said:

I wish I had more time to play. Finding it difficult this season. I loved our back and forth with scores last season :). Always

 fun competing though, especially with someone as skilled as you my friend :)

Thanks again Bamse,   Finding time is tough at our age eh!! To be 13 again and having all the time in world to play intellivision..

 

Good and Fun Times for sure !!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, m-crew said:

Thanks again Bamse,   Finding time is tough at our age eh!! To be 13 again and having all the time in world to play intellivision..

 

Good and Fun Times for sure !!!!  

Yeah, time moved so slowly then and I loved using it for gaming :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bamse said:

Most likely my last go and I had a blinder of a run :)

58475

77678.jpg

Kaboom !!!!!!!!!  one last game is all you needed..  Shattered the high score....  Nice !!!  Lets see if i have time to play again.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, m-crew said:

Kaboom !!!!!!!!!  one last game is all you needed..  Shattered the high score....  Nice !!!  Lets see if i have time to play again.. 

Yes! Go for it. If anyone can beat it it's you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bamse said:

Yes! Go for it. If anyone can beat it it's you :)

Well thanks for your confidence that  I can, but that record may be untouchable with the controls of this game plus  all my controllers are wearing out playing all these seasons of HSC.. The matrix's are wearing bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bamse said:

Most likely my last go and I had a blinder of a run :)

58475

77678.jpg

That's incredible!!!👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, m-crew said:

Well thanks for your confidence that  I can, but that record may be untouchable with the controls of this game plus  all my controllers are wearing out playing all these seasons of HSC.. The matrix's are wearing bad. 

Yeah, they do take a bashing don't they?

 

Its why I have several sets of these :)

Screenshot_20191027-185654_eBay.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...