IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Week 10 ~ Paper Medal Pick

Vocelli

Here's a link for y'all, y'all. Those who have gotten further than myself probably already know this, but this guy has a key piece of advice: you can not afford to use ANY flash-bangs on the first two levels. There are specific instances in the third and fourth levels in which flash-bangs are the only way to move forward. You have to figure out how to fight your way out of fixes with your laser gun or escape in the first two levels. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Tutankham-1811

Small improvement, there may be a few from me on this one, even, uhh, back-to-back...

I'm pretty forgetful, so I hate to put off score improvements.

Haven't really grinded on many of these games yet except the Patch games I didn't already have the Patch score on(H.E.R.O./Pressure Cooker), but this may be the one, somehow I like it, you can manipulate the baddies once you figure it out, and you just have to learn how to deal with a few specific tough spots.

Throwing  that out there-sometimes it helps to wait for a baddie to come out of a port behind you, so you can get to/past the next port before a baddie comes out. Don't force your way thru the game.

2600Tutankham1811.png

• Like 4

Tutankham-2042

Last improvement for today, I'm off to do some Barnstorming(Game 4 ;P).

Looped it twice, then died like a dummy pretty quickly, my goal for the week is to get through it three times, but I'm not holding my breath...

Pressure Cooker is surely gonna be my favorite game I thought I hated from this tourney, 'cause I SURE love Activision, starting a boxed/complete collection, and I thought I hated that game, but love it now, but definitely the same with this, I thought it was a real stinker, and it's definitely not, glad to know!

Seriously-I have this "You never know when a meteor might fall on your house" mentality, no way I could work on a game and improve it all week and sub when I finally got my best(tho there's not a thing wrong with that), plus with all the beer, my forgeterry kicks in more often than I'd like...

:)

See ya tomorrow!

2600Tutankham2042.png

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Tempest said:

Yeah there's really no way to do it because you'll get more points from the time remaining than killing monsters.

There is a little trick to standing in some of the boxes and shooting baddies 'till they start coming out fast, I've not explored it much but can net (guessing)30/25 extra points a level when used.

It's not breaking the spirit, there's a timer, but it just slows me down, isn't terribly fun.

• Like 1