IGNORED

PDS Sports [CC-40]

dhe

I bought a cc-40 from ebay / salvation army. It works pretty well, I was lucky, in 2011 someone had put in Duracell batteries, which don't seem to leak as bad.

I pulled the old batteries out, and put in some new amazon branded batteries and everything came up.

I don't know if any has a list of software that was made exclusively for this machine, but would be happy to let someone dump PDS Sports - as this was a purpose built machine.

Even the carrying case is very high quality.

Dano

pds_sports.thumb.jpg.4043f28ace9d79e89ea34a5be3c40f0d.jpgpds_sports2.thumb.jpg.6a289cf66b30b6637abc9dbe04b4f9af.jpg

• Like 3

Which one of the PDS Sports cartridges is in it? There were several different options, based on what was in their old catalogs. The rest of the machine is a simple rebadge of the regular CC-40, IIRC. And yes, those cases are nice (I have one too). Considering the prices they charged back then for their sports betting systems, the case needed to be that kind of high-quality product.