IGNORED

Problem running Random Terrain's DPC+ Maze demo on Harmony Encore

chad5200

Hoping someone can help me out here.  I am trying to run a demo from Random Terrain's website on my Harmony Encore (v.1.06) and the game will not load and instead it will just spin the loading logo forever.

The demo is called "DPC+ Maze With Animated Sprite and Roaming Sprite Using 8.8 Fixed Point Movement" and can be found here:

https://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-commands.html#maze_dpc

I tried running the .bin file available and also compiling my own .bin file based on the .bas file available but both have the same result... spinning loading logo.  These run great on my PC running Stella 6.0.1.  All the other games on my Harmony Encore are working OK.

Thanks for any advice on how to get this to work.  Maybe the .bas file needs to be tweaked to become compatible with a Harmony Encore?

P.S.  I LOVE Random Terrain's batari Basic website.  Such a great source of information!