IGNORED

Final versions of Rockball, Star Maze, Lifespan and Da Fuzz by Roklan RELEASED!!

Dutchman2000

6 hours ago, www.atarimania.com said:

Thanks!

I really like the final version of Rockball, it has a number of nice extras and tweaks compared to the previous prototype.

The other ones appear to be the same as the editions already out there, right?

Any other undiscovered gems?

Stay tuned......

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pedgarcia said:

Forgive my question, but are these brand new games?

THanks

Paulo

These games were programmed by Roklan in the eighties so they are not new. Some of them have been released before but I don’t know how complete they were so I posted all 4.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Dutchman2000 said:

And here is the manual for Lifespan!

Lifespan.pdf 663.01 kB · 7 downloads

Thank you so much for scanning the manual. I do appreciate all the work. I know how long it can take to scan something one page at a time. I hate to sound unappreciative but if you scan any more manuals, could you possible scan them at 300 DPI like the box scans you did? I was going to separate the pages but because it is scanned at 72 dpi it makes it come out looking terrible when I convert it.

2 hours ago, Allan said:

Thank you so much for scanning the manual. I do appreciate all the work. I know how long it can take to scan something one page at a time. I hate to sound unappreciative but if you scan any more manuals, could you possible scan them at 300 DPI like the box scans you did? I was going to separate the pages but because it is scanned at 72 dpi it makes it come out looking terrible when I convert it.

I'll re-scan this tonight at 300dpi. 

• Like 2

Thank you for rescanning it. Unfortunately, you scanned it at 72 DPI again. My guess is you are using the software that came with your scanner, maybe. Scanner software included with scanners tends to be not very flexible and sometimes not easy to use. Fortunately you did rescan the cover completely this time. Although not perfect, I was able to clean it up some more and posted it below.

Since you probably have the only copy in the world, I, and I am sure others, appreciate you scanning it and the other stuff that you have archived over the years.

Lifespan_Roklan.pdf