IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2019 thread

Grig

AND NOW! NEW FOR 2019!

Anticipation-6.thumb.jpg.4f9fa3236ef03239587f0dff6a0858f7.jpg

THE OFFICIAL ATARI AGE 2019 SECRET SANTA THREAD

secret-santa.thumb.jpg.1b940b7b0252cd1b40dc1d9cc165fe85.jpg

This is the official Atari Age Secret Santa Thread for 2019!

Thank you for making the 2018 Atari Age Secret Santa a rousing success!

Open to all Atari Age members in good standing (explanation to follow)

The rules are very simple:

1. Post a reply within this thread of your intention to participate.

2. PM me (Grig) with the following information: Atari Age username, name and mailing address - along with the following information:

This year, instead of answering questions, send me anything you would like your Secret Santa to know about you for the purpose of gift giving. I want you to thoroughly enjoy your Atari Age Secret Santa experience! The only thing I ask is that you actually take the time to formulate some ideas for your Secret Santa. Secret Santas want to have fun coming up with your gift! Also please indicate if you are willing to ship internationally for our non-USA participants.

3. All responses need to be received by Sunday November 10th. I will send out your Secret Santa notification by Tuesday November 12th.

4. How much you spend is up to you. Don't go broke!

5. Final mailing date should be no later than December 11th for US posting. I would recommend shipping international gifts by December 4th. Tracking numbers are not required but they are recommended.

The thread will be regularly updated with participating members at the bottom of the page (I put my name down first to get it started).

Please remember to have a good time with this. Don't be a Bah-Humbug and just enjoy giving and receiving with other Atari Age members.

(in case you missed it):

Frostface.jpg.8bd33c813dfc0a3026bc95856b766ccc.jpg nope, uh-uh. tenor.gif.2c28bbff975b48be64ca6acca0aa21ca.gif This is DEFINITELY not allowed.

thIA9IW8PC.jpg.9c5faaaa0c204b594a383a1cec5b474f.jpg A-Wallace-Gromit-Christmas.thumb.jpg.7bf0e02f29a02910d62c2f3dde9fd686.jpg

Let's ALL enjoy the 2019 Atari Age Secret Santa!  

•  

And now a word from our sponsor (the fine print you don't want to read but should):

This is open to all Atari Age members in good standing: In other words, Albert will have the final say if you have been a tad too "naughty" this past year on Atari Age. If someone requests to participate who has been more "vinegar" than "honey", I will ask Albert for a final decision and either add your name to the list or send you a "We regret to inform you" PM. Sorry mates, but the Atari Age Secret Santa is a special occasion and will be reserved only for those who enjoy and value this truly remarkable community and the fabulous individuals who keep it going.

If you want an example of what can unfortunately happen during Secret Santa I will post the details on the 2018 thread.

2019 Atari Age Secret Santa participants:

1. Grig

2. CyranoJ

3. Chicgamer

4. Carlsson 

5. ClassicGMR 

6. Fujiskunk 

7. HoshiChiri

8. Roberto

9. Doubledown

10. Machine

11. Dr Moocowz

12. Soulblazer 

13. adamchevy 

14. theVNAguy 

15. Captain Breakout 

16. karokoenig 

17. Atari Dogs *

18. Bomberpunk 

19. Zeptari1

20. Mountain King *

21. Moycon *

22. Emerson

23. jd_1138

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Dr Moocowz said:

Possibly interested! I think I need to know a bit more about what's in the realm of a typical gift with this event, so I have an idea on what I Santa might be hunting, and the even more difficult part, coming up with an idea for myself!

Skim through the last few pages of these threads. You'll see what we exchanged the last few years. :)

• Like 1