IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 10 - Dracula

[ Intellivision HSC Season 11 ]

(Game 10)

Dracula

Imagic-Dracula.jpg

Dracula by Imagic 1982

You are Count Dracula. Rise from your resting place in the graveyard and fly into the night!

dracula.gif

ROM Download Link

https://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/21495/intellivision/Dracula-1982-Imagic.html

High Score Club Record

23,050 IntellivisionDude

Game Setting

MEDIUM LEVEL

Contest Ends
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3RD 11:59PM EST

(HIGH SCORES)

1. 16,350 m-crew [+11 +2 winner]

2. 14,950 Bamse [+10]

3. 13,025 IntyFanMatt [+9]

4. 7,450 ClassicGMR [+7]

5. 6,650 JacobZu7zu7 [+6]

6. 5,450 jblenke [+5]

7. 5,100 wolfy62 [+4]

8. 2,600 JasonlikesINTV [+3]

Rankings

1. Bamse [106]

2. m-crew [86]

3. JacobZu7zu7 [75]

4. IntyfanMatt [72]

5. felson42 [54]

6. wolfy62 [44]

7. mr_me [40]

8. JasonlikesINTV [39]

9. ClassicGMR [38]

10. mr_intv [20]

11. bugcatcher88 [16]

12. dpisacane [15]

13. jblenkle [12]

14. Mister-VCS [9]

15. S.BAZ [1]

Games Won

3 - Bamse (Shark! Shark! Beauty & the Beast Defender)

1 - mr_me (Vectron)

2 - IntyFanMatt (Stampede Thunder Castle)

2 - m-crew (Thin Ice He-Man)

1 - felson62 (Night Stalker)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 2

Never played this before today.

Controls are annoying, the constable is omnipresent, the guy in the red pajamas is MUCH easier to catch than the green, I didn’t know you could go to the right from the graveyard until I had to chase someone, you can’t move and bite at the same time(at least I couldn’t on my INTV II), zombies are useless playing alone...

but I LIKE it! Weird. ?

0DFB4AEC-7D96-4043-893E-83987AD9BD12.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Never played this before today.

Controls are annoying, the constable is omnipresent, the guy in the red pajamas is MUCH easier to catch than the green, I didn’t know you could go to the right from the graveyard until I had to chase someone, you can’t move and bite at the same time(at least I couldn’t on my INTV II), zombies are useless playing alone...

but I LIKE it! Weird. ?

0DFB4AEC-7D96-4043-893E-83987AD9BD12.jpeg

It does get a bit monotonous and I liked it much more as a kid then I do now but it's still ranks up there with one of my favourite Imagic games.

If you put the second controller on the table, you can use your spare hand to control the zombie.

BTW, you can definitely bite and move at the same time.

Did you know you have 2 different bites that correspond to the left and right side buttons?

• Like 1

Yes the right is the zombie creator the left is just a bite. I don't make the mistake of not reading the manual anymore. :) I missed a lot doing that. Glad I did I would have been so lost trying to play this game!

My INTV II won't activate the side buttons to bite unless I release the disc real fast. I don't know why. I just tested it with Defender again (ugh) and I can push left or right and fire so no idea what's up... I'll try replacing the rom today but I doubt that will help.

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

7025FA39-1247-4305-B3C4-3392283536E1.jpeg

Awesome Score !!! your diffidently an experienced Vampire !!!! Cheers ... Time to switch to Dracula for me only played it a few times... I sort of like having one game only for two weeks so you can concentrate on playing one instead on splitting time my limited playing time on two.. .. lol   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Awesome Score !!! your diffidently an experienced Vampire !!!! Cheers ... Time to switch to Dracula for me only played it a few times... I sort of like having one game only for two weeks so you can concentrate on playing one instead on splitting time my limited playing time on two.. .. lol   

Thank you!  It was weird though...I got to a certain point and was about to enter the graveyard when the sky had just turned color at 5am, and then the game suddenly ended on me.  Normally it would let me enter the graveyard, and it was way before 6am...so I don't know why it ended.  And I had plenty of blood too.  Odd!

Edited by IntyFanMatt

Just now, IntyFanMatt said:

Thank you!  It was weird though...I got to a certain point and was about to enter the graveyard when the sky had just turned color at 5am, and then the game ended on me.  Normally it would let me enter the graveyard, and it was way before 6am...so I don't know why it ended.  And I had plenty of blood too.  Odd!

That sucks, You were on a great roll !!!! I hate when shit like that happens...  

• Like 1

Just now, IntyFanMatt said:

That wasn’t even my problem, I didn’t have any issues entering the graveyard. As I approach the graveyard and the sky had just turned, all of a sudden it said game over. And that was it. 

Yes, strange something like that has never happened to me playing this game.