IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 11 - Game 10 - Dracula

5 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Wow, planned on giving this another go. I better get a move on.

really nice score :)

Thanks

Its tough in the higher stages but gets kinda of boring too... just doing the same thing over and over and that policeman and his yellow stake is annoying.. I Switched to my Son's TV and it gave me some luck... lol  

4 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

We’ll I’m done so it will hafta be someone else. 

It took me two weeks to catch up to your score. So with you out it may bring my odds up.. lol  My thumbs are killing me playing this game...  going to need to ice them tonight..  lol

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, m-crew said:

It took me two weeks to catch up to your score. So with you out it may bring my odds up.. lol  My thumbs are killing me playing this game...  going to need to ice them tonight..  lol

Yeah it’s a tough one to play for a long time. Hurts hands and is frustrating at times. Nice job.  I’m most likely done the rest of this season. Was fun with you guys. 

10 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah it’s a tough one to play for a long time. Hurts hands and is frustrating at times. Nice job.  I’m most likely done the rest of this season. Was fun with you guys. 

Done? Hopefully you at least have time to submit some scores.. It's was and is fun for sure. Great bunch of people around here for sure... 

32 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Done? Hopefully you at least have time to submit some scores.. It's was and is fun for sure. Great bunch of people around here for sure... 

Yeah I think so. Unless we play Tron or Burger Time. I don’t have most of these less common games. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt

39 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Nice Score !!! Its tough for sure. Anything after level 9 ...  Had me nervous for 

2 hours ago, m-crew said:

Thanks

but its not a win until the clock strikes 12:00 and with all the talented players here nothing safe..... 

I can still beat that score!

Oh heck,who am I kidding 

No chance I will ever beat that score.

Great job M-crew as always.?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah I think so. Unless we play Tron or Burger Time. I don’t have most of these less common games. 

Matt, I hope we play more games that you have. Would be a shame if you don't compete right to the end.

Let me ask you something, although it would be emulation, would you play the original Intellivision games on the Amico? Assuming you are getting one of course.

12 minutes ago, Bamse said:

Matt, I hope we play more games that you have. Would be a shame if you don't compete right to the end.

Let me ask you something, although it would be emulation, would you play the original Intellivision games on the Amico? Assuming you are getting one of course.

I hope so too. We will see.  Yes I would play some of the original games on the Amico and I’m looking forward to that!!  You getting one too?

I wonder if they will accept scores for HSC games that are played on the Amico...

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I hope so too. We will see.  Yes I would play some of the original games on the Amico and I’m looking forward to that!!  You getting one too?

I wonder if they will accept scores for HSC games that are played on the Amico...

I cant wait to play them on the Amico, with the better controls and buttons ... I would love to see my score differences .. Because when i play now and in the past you have the game challenging you and the controllers which makes the games much harder.. 

22 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I had to chime in because I am definitely getting an Amico!

And I echo the sentiment of all of us,its been fun playing in this competition with everyone.

I hope another starts soon,whenever that is.?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I'm sure they will be as long as you are playing the original games and not the remakes of them. Tommy said the originals would be released in packs for the Amico.

And to answer your first question, no I'm not getting 1.  2, maybe 3 :D

• Like 2