IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

Let me explain ;)

People who ordered "30 years of nintendon't" for sega Mega Drive/ Genesis AND "Maria" for Intellivision will receive a V.I.P Card. This card will offer -10% on a futur order, no minimum cart , no expiry date, shipping out. It's available even for international customers ;)

Each card will have a symbol. 4 cards will offer a gift !

10 hours ago, tanuki said:

Let me explain ;)

People who ordered "30 years of nintendon't" for sega Mega Drive/ Genesis AND "Maria" for Intellivision will receive a V.I.P Card. This card will offer -10% on a futur order, no minimum cart , no expiry date, shipping out. It's available even for international customers ;)

Each card will have a symbol. 4 cards will offer a gift !

Is it required to have ordered both items at the same time? I expect that some of those who have ordered Maria were not aware of this and, in their eagerness to order, overlooked this opportunity.

In other words, if someone later orders "30 years of nintendon't" after ordering Maria, would they receive the V.I.P. card?

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:48 PM, intvsteve said:

Is it required to have ordered both items at the same time? I expect that some of those who have ordered Maria were not aware of this and, in their eagerness to order, overlooked this opportunity.

In other words, if someone later orders "30 years of nintendon't" after ordering Maria, would they receive the V.I.P. card?

They will have the card ;)

13 hours ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

And what if you don't collect Sega Mega Drive ( simply because I do not have enough space ?)? Maybe a combination with Colecovision game too ??

good question ! We'll offer the card too ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 12:07 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

Still 28 copies available last check.  

Make sure mine is shipped before you sell the rest! I send an email but did not get a response.

Hello.

A lot of people asked us for a tracking with "books and brochures". This shipping method is the cheapest but unfortunately, until now, it was impossible to track your order with it ! BUT we can now offer a tracking. If you are waiting for Maria, you should have a mail from us (check your spam box ;) ).

You'll have to pay 3.63US$ to add this tracking but you are free to decline the offer.

All you have to do if you are interested, is to pay through Paypal to cotegamers@cotegamers.com

We'll contact you to confirm the transaction and a second time once MARIA shipped.

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT SHIPPING YET ! IT IS STILL PLANNED FOR JANUARY.