IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

Hello everybody

I'll try to answer to everybody ;)

12 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I see a problem.  They have me listed as no tracking even though I sent tracking funds.   Crap.  Now I have to deal with customer support. 

Don't worry ! We can't change the mention on our website but if you paid for tracking, you'll have tracking. You'll receive the number by mail and you'll find it too on your account.

5 hours ago, poconojo said:

Wasn't showing on the site as sold out.

Nope, but we only have a few copies now.

5 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

To get the tracking number, do you have to have an account?  I just used a guest account so my screens look different.

We also send the tracking through mail ;)
If you only ordered with a guest account, you can experience pb to see the tracking on our shop.

7 hours ago, poconojo said:

I tried to order the game again through paypal as a guest. Put my card info in again and order will not go through? Doesn't make sense! Not in the cards I guess.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If not done yet, please contact us through MP or mail us, we'll help to solve the problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaxivision said:

Mine still says "Processing in Progress."  I didn't pay for tracking, but shouldn't it at least say "Shipped?"

Did you get an email that said it was shipped?  If so, email and ask. They have been very good about replaying. 

if not, hang tight. It should ship soon. 

Hello everybody.

We still have to ship 4 copies ;)

If you still don't have a mail, it's because we prefer to ship the games quickly. Once these games shipped, we'll send the last tracking numbers or confirm the shipping but be sure your game is already shipped.

The only exceptions are for people that bought the game this week, they will have to wait a week ;)

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 1

great !

We send all the tracking OR shipping confirmation except 1 (have to confirm something).

Now we can talk about the game ^^.

You'll find 3 special things in the box :

-3 overlays. It's a gift because we are not satisfied with these overlays. It's very hard here in France (Europe ?) to produce something like that. As our supplier was not able to provide something perfect, we give you 3 overlays. You then can use one of them and keep the others for the collection!

-A limited special lithophany. We've included a big lithophany in 5 boxes. You'll recognize them because Maria wears a Christmas hat.

-a game, but not for your Intellivision ^^. I can't tell you more but you can win 3 interesting things, be careful

We've done our best to produce something you'll be proud of. Please tell us if you like our packaging and the game once received ;)

• Like 6

If you have a guest account, here's what you do:

Wait to get the email that has "Package in transit" in the title.

Copy your order code (will be a bunch of letters like QIIXJXNUI).

At the bottom of the email, click the "Guest Account" link.

In the WWW page, paste your order code, type in your email, and click "Send"

The tracking number will be towards the bottom of the new WWW page on the right.