IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

2 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Speaking of tracking, does anyone have any good suggestions on what to use?

(I am using 17Track but I wasn’t sure if there was a better resource). 

I've been using 17Track for a while after trying out a few.  While none of these sites are perfect, 17Track generally does a great job internationally and is good in the US.  It's ability to auto-translate is quite useful.

For example, 17Track already shows several status updates for 2 different packages coming from France.  Both are progressing nicely through the French mailing system.  However, USPS does not show the same info as 17Track.  USPS lists both packages as "Label Created, not yet in system" and will likely not show much until the packages get into the US.  Generally, USPS does a good job one the packages are in the US.  However, on 2 occasions I've had international packages get delivered to door and USPS still has no status listed for them online.

Hello everybody.

15 hours ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Received mine yesterday, thanks!

Great !

To track your parcel, you can use  this link : https://www.laposte.fr/outils/track-a-parcel

You can choose to show it in english but "la poste" is not very intelligent as she only translate a few informations.

But all you need is to check the five points on the top, we show you the translation :

1=your parcel is in preparation (la poste can have it but it's not registered yet)

2=your parcel is in your country

3=your parcel is in your town

4=your parcel is in transit to your home

5=your parcel is in your hands ?

The information below, shon in "see all steps" are interesting but not very important.

612685739_suiviposte.thumb.jpg.fea9d6331e3a2a670a1952886bec47ad.jpg

On 1/31/2020 at 3:24 PM, tanuki said:

can you contact us through MP with your name or order number please ?

I’ve sent private messages and emails to the cotegamers@cotegamers.com email address with my order number.   Sorry what does contact you through MP mean? 

I have a (non guest) account on the site and can see it shows shipped but tracking number is blank.  I’ve sent copies of my payment record for tracking via email as well.  

I assume it has been shipped without tracking so what happens with the extra money I sent specifically for tracking. 

thanks 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tanuki said:

Hello everybody.

Great !

To track your parcel, you can use  this link : https://www.laposte.fr/outils/track-a-parcel

You can choose to show it in english but "la poste" is not very intelligent as she only translate a few informations.

But all you need is to check the five points on the top, we show you the translation :

1=your parcel is in preparation (la poste can have it but it's not registered yet)

2=your parcel is in your country

3=your parcel is in your town

4=your parcel is in transit to your home

5=your parcel is in your hands ?

The information below, shon in "see all steps" are interesting but not very important.

612685739_suiviposte.thumb.jpg.fea9d6331e3a2a670a1952886bec47ad.jpg

Mine shows "Your parcel is transiting through our network to be delivered to you as quickly as possible" on both LaPoste and 17Track. From the information on 17Track, it sounds like this means it is awaiting customs clearance.

That makes sense as the latest message was posted Friday (31 Jan from LaPoste) or early Saturday (1 Feb from 17Track), depending on the time used by the tracking service.  

Hopefully it will move today.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I’ve sent private messages and emails to the cotegamers@cotegamers.com email address with my order number.   Sorry what does contact you through MP mean? 

I have a (non guest) account on the site and can see it shows shipped but tracking number is blank.  I’ve sent copies of my payment record for tracking via email as well.  

I assume it has been shipped without tracking so what happens with the extra money I sent specifically for tracking. 

thanks 

Sorry for the delay Sinjinhawke, we were on week end and we are also  working on a magazine. But I'll check your private message (MP ;) ) now !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poconojo said:

My order says awaiting for Braintree validation?

Don't worry ! Your payment is ok. Braintree is a module from paypal, but it doesn't change automatically the status of your payment.

Regarding your copy, we are now making a few new copies of our lithophanes as we were not satisfied by the remaining stock, we then have to make you wait a week before we can send your order. I hope you'll understand it's to guarantee the quality ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Don't worry ! Your payment is ok. Braintree is a module from paypal, but it doesn't change automatically the status of your payment.

Regarding your copy, we are now making a few new copies of our lithophanes as we were not satisfied by the remaining stock, we then have to make you wait a week before we can send your order. I hope you'll understand it's to guarantee the quality ;)

No problem. I just wanted to make sure the transaction was good. Thanks for responding.

So it looks like there was a problem with my tracking and as expected my copy was shipped without tracking.   Cotegamers has refunded me for the tracking.   While it’s unfortunate I can’t track the shipment I have faith it will arrive safely and hold no ill will towards Cotegamers.  I do worry for Maria out there all alone.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Again, we are sorry for this problem. In fact it seems some paypal transactions didn't reach us. As we took references directly through notifications from paypal to establish the list of people who wanted tracking, we didn't have a perfect list...

If anybody have a similar problem, we'll reimburse the transaction and offer a coupon with 10% off, available on a futur order ;)

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 7:24 PM, tanuki said:

We've done our best to produce something you'll be proud of. Please tell us if you like our packaging and the game once received ;)

Game received.

I like the packaging and the contents included. The attention on product quality is visible.

I just started to play, Maria's trip will not be easy.? Will follow up once I get more into the game.

My curiosity: did you consider a save function or it was non feasible due to ROM constraints?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Mine shows "Your parcel is transiting through our network to be delivered to you as quickly as possible" on both LaPoste and 17Track. From the information on 17Track, it sounds like this means it is awaiting customs clearance.

That makes sense as the latest message was posted Friday (31 Jan from LaPoste) or early Saturday (1 Feb from 17Track), depending on the time used by the tracking service.  

Hopefully it will move today.  

No new information as of 1620 GMT-5 (4:20 PM EST) - the most recent update time on 17Track. 

I think I have a love-hate relationship with tracking. I am sure everything will work out and the package will arrive. But patience is a virtue that I do not possess. 

Tomorrow is another day to track. 8*>

Hello Mdoerty,

Perhaps your package is stuck in customs.

We've filled the needed documents to avoid that, but sometimes customs open the package to check it ^^. On these documents it's indicated "books" (to avoid to pay a lot for shipping). It can disturb customs to see a big box as it's not sure it's a book ^^.

But even if that occurs from time to time, buyers always receive their order ;)

5 hours ago, tanuki said:

Hello Mdoerty,

Perhaps your package is stuck in customs.

We've filled the needed documents to avoid that, but sometimes customs open the package to check it ^^. On these documents it's indicated "books" (to avoid to pay a lot for shipping). It can disturb customs to see a big box as it's not sure it's a book ^^.

But even if that occurs from time to time, buyers always receive their order ;)

I am sure you are right. Hopefully it will move soon. It is just frustrating.

The last time I ordered a book from France, it took five weeks to arrive (it was a book at was labeled "Livres." Hopefully it won't take that long.

Finally, if it ends up being lost in transit, will you be able to replace it -- I see that the game is sold out.

Mike