IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

On 2/3/2020 at 2:08 AM, tanuki said:

Hello everybody.

Great !

To track your parcel, you can use  this link : https://www.laposte.fr/outils/track-a-parcel

You can choose to show it in english but "la poste" is not very intelligent as she only translate a few informations.

But all you need is to check the five points on the top, we show you the translation :

1=your parcel is in preparation (la poste can have it but it's not registered yet)

2=your parcel is in your country

3=your parcel is in your town

4=your parcel is in transit to your home

5=your parcel is in your hands ?

The information below, shon in "see all steps" are interesting but not very important.

612685739_suiviposte.thumb.jpg.fea9d6331e3a2a670a1952886bec47ad.jpg

Here is all I get, what am I doing wrong?

Track a letter or Colissimo _ Chronopost express delivery - La Poste - Google Chrome 2_4_2020 9_43_06 PM.png

45 minutes ago, Humblejack said:

Track a letter or Colissimo _ Chronopost express delivery - La Poste - Google Chrome 2_4_2020 9_43_06 PM.png

Did you retype the tracking number, or copy and paste it?  Is there a chance you retyped and mistook a 1 for an l or I?  If you copy and pasted I'm out of ideas.  My number also starts with LE and ends with FR, so I don't think you're missing characters.

11 hours ago, cjherr said:

Got mine today. Can't wait. I want to especially thank Côté Gamers for packaging it so well, because although the outer box was beat to shitthe contents were pristine. Will be digging into this one asap!

Thank you ;) I hope you'll like the game !

4 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Your code is correct. Can you confirm your order is MUJRYRNOX ?

Perhaps the postal office forgot to register the number when we've shipped the parcel.

Of course if you can't track your parcel we'll reimburse the tracking. Please let us know when you'll receive the game (I have no doubt you'll receive it very soon ;) )

9 hours ago, tanuki said:

Thank you ;) I hope you'll like the game !

Your code is correct. Can you confirm your order is MUJRYRNOX ?

Perhaps the postal office forgot to register the number when we've shipped the parcel.

Of course if you can't track your parcel we'll reimburse the tracking. Please let us know when you'll receive the game (I have no doubt you'll receive it very soon ;) )

I tried those letters before the others and got this.  I guess I'll just have to be surprised.

Screenshot (2).png

On 1/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody.

You will receive your tracking very soon ! We are still posting packages ! Near 80% of orders are now posted ;)

I paid for the tracking service but didn't get any tracking number by email and don't find anyway the tracking code. The only thing I know is the game was shipped (and of course that is good).

Hello everybody.

It seems some people realy have problem with our mails.

Next time we'll create a list of orders with the tracking and you will be able to check it easily.

4 hours ago, intellivotion said:

I paid for the tracking service but didn't get any tracking number by email and don't find anyway the tracking code. The only thing I know is the game was shipped (and of course that is good).

We'll send your order very soon, we are making new litophanes as we were not satisfied with the remaining stock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I received mine yesterday with a crushed package.  Thankfully the game box was not damaged.

Suggestion for your shipping department: When packing, use filler to completely fill the shipping box so the contents do not slide around.  A completely filled box also helps the shipping box from being crushed, thereby keeping the contents safe.

I have shipped thousands of games world wide with only 1 replacement I had to make.  That box looked like it was driven over.  I also had one customer think his was also crushed, but it was not when he opened it because of the way I packed it.

Only want help out a fellow gamer.

• Like 1

Hello Soulbuster.

Your help is appreciated!

In fact, we made some tests about the shipping. The test consists of 3 boxes. The first one contains only the game, packed in foam. The second one contains the game in foam + various fillers. The last one contains the game + foam and the filler is polystyrene.

We then literally play football with these boxes ^^.

With polystyrene, the box resists to damages but the inner box is pressed and its corners are damaged. With various fillers, we have a better inner box and the package is not very crashed but the weight adds to shipping fees. With the game alone in foam and an empty space in the package, it seems that even if the game travels everywhere in the cardboard box, the foam perfectly protects it.

But we are still working on something not too heavy and with good protection for the next time! Again thanks for your help, this kind of comments give us a clear vision of what we can improove!

• Like 4

The limited version is sold out. Perhpas , PLEASE NOTE THE "PERHAPS", we will sell a few team-copies to avoid the speculation.

We are also discussing with the author about a simplified and cheaper version, to allow everybody to play the game. We'll make an announce later this month about that and we'll ask the first buyers their opinion too.

• Like 3

I am envious hearing everyone talk about getting their game.

Mine seems to be in Customs purgatory as the tracking has not changed in a week. 

Well Monday is another week. I just hope it does not take as long as the book I ordered from France in mid-December. It took five weeks (though it did arrive eventually).

Edited by mdoerty
Added “eventually”
  • Like 2

Just finished the game on easy.  Son sat and watched and read the manual to me as I played.  My one complaint and maybe it was because I was unlucky but I was stuck with cursed gear the whole game.  Was never able to remove them.  Also only got negative identify scrolls so have no idea what some of the gear was that I couldn’t use.  Not that I could equip it because of the cursed gear. 

Make sure you have plenty of time.  That was a couple hours of play on easy with no way to save.  

• Like 3