IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

Reached level 9 in the game and I died. I was leveled up with full health and I didn't last long in battle. I am not sure why I died? As you progress through the game, how can you tell which items to equip that aren't cursed. I know items in yellow are good. Items in red are cursed. What about items in blue? This game is pretty challenging on easy mode.

I finished on beginner.  Lots of potions and food helped.   I threw all the gear I didn’t want or couldn’t use at the baddies for ranged attack.  I used the geography to limit the number that could attack me.  Walking around an empty room to heal me if I was well fed.  

Even throwing arrows or scrolls did a lot of damage.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I finished on beginner.  Lots of potions and food helped.   I threw all the gear I didn’t want or couldn’t use at the baddies for ranged attack.  I used the geography to limit the number that could attack me.  Walking around an empty room to heal me if I was well fed.  

So, there's the term "throwing everything at the enemy" is coming from.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

great strategy !

But the easy mode doesn't allow you to see 100% of the game ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tanuki said:

great strategy !

But the easy mode doesn't allow you to see 100% of the game ;)

I want to play on the harder difficulty but the flicker glitch is too much for me.  If you decide to sell an LTO encrypted ROM or even a personalized ROM I will buy it and try again.

Hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.    

• Like 1

I can guarantee it's not from Côté Gamers !

We will open the preorder for the reprint version tomorrow. Perhaps it'll help people to buy the game for less !

Regarding the glitch, we tested again the game on an intellivision 2 this time, without any pb. We'll see to offer the rom to anybody who have the glitch ! If you have it, please send us a short video with the bug ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Regarding the glitch, we tested again the game on an intellivision 2 this time, without any pb. We'll see to offer the rom to anybody who have the glitch ! If you have it, please send us a short video with the bug ;)

Sweet.  I’ll do that.   I tried it on two Intellivision’s but not on a different TV.   Maybe I’ll give that a shot as well. 

Also my bots are ready to buy up every copy of the reprint.  “SHE/HE WHO CONTROLS THE MARIA, CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rick Reynolds said:

I just looked closer at my order details on your site and it does show shipped, but 17track.net doesn't know about the shipping number.  :(

Hello rick, I think you have a mail from us. Your parcel is shipped since the end of january but is stuck in a sorting center, we are investigating about it !

to everybody:

As I explained before, our postal service in France seems to be less and less efficient with more and more problems and of course it's more and more expensive... But don't worry, we'll never let anybody go without his game ! If you paid for it, you'll have it ! The only annoying thing is the delay as we can't do things faster than the post services themselves when we investigate...

I received mine today. Unfortunately, one of the boxes is a little damaged. On the bright side, based on the condition of the shipping box, I was afraid it would be worse. Luckily I purchased two and the other one is in better condition. Can't wait to play it!

IMG_3936.thumb.JPG.05061c87f9d19430fb5366b734076025.JPGIMG_3939.thumb.JPG.33acc8c2dc7be6d497ddeeef7196e762.JPGIMG_3940.thumb.JPG.ee4c838e9d0add26182d855ff7d5a1f0.JPGIMG_3941.thumb.JPG.a04f72e4a943cec5ac22a8bd11e24387.JPGIMG_3942.thumb.JPG.1684fcc5159d562a1729469e308a2247.JPG

IMG_3937.JPG

1 minute ago, tanuki said:

Sorry to see that. We'll send you a new box ;) (flat, to avoid this probelm again)

Thank you! For the record, the game was packed well inside the box. Both boxes were actually wrapped together and lots of packing material was used. It was surprising that one box looks really good while the other one sustained some damage. I would have expected them to both be fine or both damaged. In any event, I appreciate the new box and am super happy to be able to play the game!

Let me know if you need any additional information from me.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

Here are images of the glitch.  Replicated on original and Intellivision 2.  Only on Normal difficulty.   Easy does not show the flicker.  And only when I move left.  The extra walls flicker onto the screen with every step left. Like everything is pushed down one row of tiles. 

I still think It’s a good game. 

8FDEEC5F-AD33-43F7-A168-1E015736126C.jpeg

33090C49-F83F-4C54-B684-4049CA1F7227.jpeg

I have the same glitch in my game when played on normal mode. The glitch doesn't occur on easy mode. Not sure why this is happening.

• Like 1