IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I received my package ok last week.  I opened up the box & realized that the cartridge label was not on the cartridge.  I mistakenly thought it was a peel on sticker oops!  I guess we were supposed to glue it on.  Any chance you have extra of the cart labels?  I think you started selling budget edition of so I may get one of those & maybe I can get a replacement with that order.

Thanks nice presentation for sure & great packing job!

joe

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I received my package ok last week.  I opened up the box & realized that the cartridge label was not on the cartridge.  I mistakenly thought it was a peel on sticker oops!  I guess we were supposed to glue it on.  Any chance you have extra of the cart labels?  I think you started selling budget edition of so I may get one of those & maybe I can get a replacement with that order.

Thanks nice presentation for sure & great packing job!

joe

The label is indeed a sticker. Try again.

• Like 1

I have beaten the game on easy mode again. The key to this game is to make sure you have plenty of health stored in inventory. Try to avoid some battles if you can. Good advice from Sinjinhawke.  Do not battle three monsters at one time. You will take numerous hits. Sometimes you can get trapped in the game, which can happen, and if you die, you will have to start from the beginning. It can become frustrating. This is one game that has a high replay value in my opinion. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Humblejack said:

Look what showed up today! 

100_8122.JPG

100_8123.JPG

100_8124.JPG

100_8125.JPG

100_8126.JPG

100_8127.JPG

100_8128.JPG

100_8129.JPG

100_8130.JPG

100_8131.JPG

100_8132.JPG

Ugh...looks like it ran into the wrong crowd along the way... 

I did put in my pre-order for the new small box version so it will be very cool to have another new game to play on my Intellivision for awhile!

Hi, also affected by crushed shipped box.. with damaged game box. ?

Problem is there is not enough packing material to fill the void between the item and box interior. Wrapping paper might be OK when you are moving out but not strong enough for shipping. Bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts are much better choice.

PM sent.

Maria - Package 1.jpg

Maria - Damaged Box 1.jpg

Maria - Damaged Box 2.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Hi, also affected by crushed shipped box.. with damaged game box. ?

Problem is there is not enough packing material to fill the void between the item and box interior. Wrapping paper might be OK when you are moving out but not strong enough for shipping. Bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts are much better choice.

PM sent.

Maria - Package 1.jpg

Maria - Damaged Box 1.jpg

Maria - Damaged Box 2.jpg

Hello WaveRider1970,

We'll send you a new box tomorrow !

As we explained, we made a few tests with and without filling and the results are better without. But we'll reinforce the box for our next game !

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

I finally got to play Maria.  I was delayed by my large Kiosk Multiplexer project (see link) and with upgrading to have composite video output.  This game is impressive!  In beginner mode, I've made it down to level -10 so far.  Still curious how many more levels there are to go.

Keep going.  You are getting warmer.  

I assume the developers are in lockdown. Shame. I want to play on the harder level but can’t with my glitched cart.  Was hoping to get the ROM before the world locked down.