IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Keep going.  You are getting warmer.  

I assume the developers are in lockdown. Shame. I want to play on the harder level but can’t with my glitched cart.  Was hoping to get the ROM before the world locked down.  

I am in the same boat. I can't play on normal level with the glitch. It is distracting when moving to the left. I guess I will have to wait until the other edition gets here being I don't have an LTO flash cart. I wish they would send people with the copies that have a glitch a new cart. 

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Keep going.  You are getting warmer.  

I assume the developers are in lockdown. Shame. I want to play on the harder level but can’t with my glitched cart.  Was hoping to get the ROM before the world locked down.  

Considering she's trying to get to Hell, I would hope she's getting warmer.  ?

How deep do the levels go?  -10? -20? -100?  Just want to know how close I am, which also gives me an inkling of how much time I need to block off in the evening to play such a game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

Considering she's trying to get to Hell, I would hope she's getting warmer.  ?

How deep do the levels go?  -10? -20? -100?  Just want to know how close I am, which also gives me an inkling of how much time I need to block off in the evening to play such a game.

It’s been a while but I believe 15 is the last.  

1 hour ago, poconojo said:

I am in the same boat. I can't play on normal level with the glitch. It is distracting when moving to the left. I guess I will have to wait until the other edition gets here being I don't have an LTO flash cart. I wish they would send people with the copies that have a glitch a new cart. 

Yes, Forgot I also ordered that. I image that shipment will be impacted.   Europe is getting hammered right now.  Hope they turn the corner soon.  Not just so I can get my game obviously. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Yes, Forgot I also ordered that. I image that shipment will be impacted.   Europe is getting hammered right now.  Hope they turn the corner soon.  Not just so I can get my game obviously. 

LOL. I just want to play the game on normal mode. Hopefully things will get better around the world. This shit is crazy. 

• Like 2

Hello everybody.

Sorry for the delay, I simply never received any notification. By chance I checked this topic to announce something :

Regarding the glitch, I think everybody'll be happy to know we'll offer the rom for free to every purchaser of the game.

How to obtain it ?

Just mail Côté Gamers or Send a PM ;)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I just assumed we play on computer or LTO.  

Yeah,of course.

I figured that and it's great for some,but not all.

Especially those that dont play intellivision on a computer or dont have an LTO.

Still,a nice gesture from Cote gamers to address the problem!

Thanks, I have received my new unfolded box to replace the damaged one. May be you shall ship them like that in the future if La Poste France continued to crush the packages before shipping. Also, for some unknow reasons, shipping is even faster. ;-)

Edited by WaveRider1970
forgot mention another thing

14 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Yeah,of course.

I figured that and it's great for some,but not all.

Especially those that dont play intellivision on a computer or dont have an LTO.

Still,a nice gesture from Cote gamers to address the problem!

Do you have a CC3? I don’t think Maria has a copy protection.

18 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Thanks, I have received my new unfolded box to replace the damaged one. May be you shall ship them like that in the future if La Poste France continued to crush the packages before shipping. Also, for some unknow reasons, shipping is even faster. ;-)

Great ! For our next game we'll use super protection ;)

We had this idea to ship it "flat" but I think a lot of people will not like it.

To everybody : we have your mail/ PM, we'll send the rom soon today.

This rom is not "corrected" as we can't find the problem. In fact we don't have it on our intellivisions and TV. But be sure if we can correct it, we'll send it again for free ;)

This first free rom is offered to play on emulation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1