IGNORED

New adventure game : MARIA big box numbered

tanuki

4 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I also would buy the ROM even though I finished the game.   I say if you can make money do what you want, get the game into more hands.  Though some people may feel the need to buy it again for the box variant.  ?

I was thinking the same thing,the variant guys are going to love this!

I may have to bite as well!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tanuki said:

Unfortunately I think you'll have to pay customs !

Actually, the USPS tried to deliver it today. 

I was not there to sign for it and am out of town tomorrow.

The form does not indicate that there is any customs payment due.

So I will go to the post office on Friday.

Edited by mdoerty
Added note about customs payment.
  • Like 3

I'm a 1st run purchased and I'm ok for a 2nd run as you described it.

I also agree to wait to publish it because some bug could be issued in the meantime ( I don't know if the wall flickering already stated it's a bug or a glitch)

For sure I'll buy this 2nd run, I like game variants. :)

Inviato dal mio Mi A1 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you everybody for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

We'll sell the new "cheap" version as soon as possible, we are now dealing with its components. Regarding the bugs/glitches, we are weighing the pros and cons as the first buyers would have an "inferior" version.

The final idea is to allow everybody to have it's boxed version.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Thank you everybody for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

We'll sell the new "cheap" version as soon as possible, we are now dealing with its components. Regarding the bugs/glitches, we are weighing the pros and cons as the first buyers would have an "inferior" version.

You could develop and sell an updated ROM version -- with a discount for the boxed version buyers.

You could have it tied to an individual's LTO Flash cart to prevent unintended distribution. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Regarding the bugs/glitches, we are weighing the pros and cons as the first buyers would have an "inferior" version.

Im curious if anyone has tried the game on Normal to see if they experience the same screen glitch?   Mine might be an anomaly and not something others need to worry about. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Picked up my game at the post office.  Had to sign for it.  No customers charges. 

Outer shell box showed wear and had been broken down. But nothing like what others have posted.

I look forward to playing it this weekend.

AT LEAST ! As someone said : 'Patience and the fullness of time do more than force or fury.' ?

14 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Im curious if anyone has tried the game on Normal to see if they experience the same screen glitch?   Mine might be an anomaly and not something others need to worry about. 

At this moment you are the only one ;)

I recieved Maria today,and although I have not tried to play it yet,I had something to post.

The game arrived in the outer box which was in great shape,and even if it wasnt it was packed so well inside there was no way to damage it 

The game box and all its contents are outstanding,so many great extras,I love it! Probably the single most well put together presentation I have ever gotten with an Intellivision game.

Thank you Cote Gamers,what a great addition to my collection. AAA+!?

• Like 3

Catching up on this thread. As others have noted, my outer box had been crushed a bit, but the game itself was in perfect shape. My only problem was that I had paid for tracking, but it was shipped without tracking, so I'm just thankful it arrived. Also, I fully support a 2nd release so more people can purchase it, and an LTO Flash ROM release would be great too.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:49 AM, Humblejack said:

Still nothing and no way to track it. I did pay for tracking but it does not work. I received my tracking number on 29 Jan 20. Any way to track it from your end?

Please give us your order id by MP and we'll check for you ;)

21 hours ago, gunoz said:

Catching up on this thread. As others have noted, my outer box had been crushed a bit, but the game itself was in perfect shape. My only problem was that I had paid for tracking, but it was shipped without tracking, so I'm just thankful it arrived. Also, I fully support a 2nd release so more people can purchase it, and an LTO Flash ROM release would be great too.

As we explained, Paypal didn't notify us with EVERY transaction about tracking. But please give us your order ID and we'll reimburse you the tracking !

Game arrived yesterday. Started playing today. I have to say, I am really enjoying playing this. I can't believe this is an Intellivision game! The game, packaging and all the extras is amazing and well thought out. Seems like there was a lot of time and effort put into this. I would like to get the rom also if it is available later. Very happy with my purchase.

• Like 2

The gameplay is addicting in this game. I have played this about 10 times now, and I cannot seem to get past level 4 on easy mode. I understand the scrolls have to be used when eqipping certain items like the sword and shield. Once you use an item and if it is cursed, you cannot remove that item from your inventory. The more I play I will figure out what I am doing wrong. Definitely enjoying this game.