IGNORED

Note for non-german speaking ABBUC e.V. members

skr

I´ve made an announcement in english language in the members section of the ABBUC forums, which I´d like to ask you to read it, if you are an ABBUC e.V. member.

Those, who aren´t don´t need to feel ignored: After the annual meeting of the ABBUC e.V. next Saturday this information will be released to the public.

The members section of the ABBUC-forums is only available for you, if you asked for access personally. If you don´t have access yet, please write an email to internet@abbuc.de and provide your ABBUC-Forum-name (registration can be done easily by anybody) and your ABBUC membership number. When approved, you can follow this link:

http://www.abbuc.de/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10094

Best regards,

Sascha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Philsan said:

You are here: Home arrow.png Forum arrow.png Special arrow.png Spezialthemen arrow.png ENGLISH: Cand(..........)

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

But I just posted a message here: Anderes / Other  

Hi Philsan,

unfortunately this ABBUC subforum is not public.
If you want to get access, so just send a request to the ABBUC board with your name and your ABBUC member number here:

"http://www.abbuc.de/abbuc/kontakt?cf_43=Ressort Internet"

After than you should be asap manually enabled.

Gtx.,

andY

Edited by andymanone
Typo
  • Like 1

I did this about a month ago, right after I became a member. But Wolfgang handled it all for me then. I'll go read the notice now...

Edit: I spoke too soon, obviously there is more than one sub-forum that members have to have activated individually. I'm getting the unauthorized message too. So I'll have to write to the board for access too. 

Edited by Gunstar

I guess (as this message is targeted at non-german speaking members) this is about the article published in the newest ABBUC magazine (yes, some people can read German ?). In that article is explained that the "board members" of the ABBUC are stopping their activitities. At the JHV meeting (tomorrow) hopefully a new board will be elected.

Edited by Fred_M
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Fred_M said:

I guess (as this message is targeted at non-german speaking members) this is about the article published in the newest ABBUC magazine (yes, some people can read German ?). In that article is explained that the "board members" of the ABBUC are stopping their activitities. At the JHV meeting (tomorrow) hopefully a new board will be elected.

Some of us use Google Translate and point our phones at the ABBUC magazine pages. ?

While I can’t read German, sadly, I got that much out of the rough translation. I was curious if there was other news in that article. 

I hope a new board is elected since I paid for an extra year in advance. ?

Bob C

Hi all,

goods news for all ABBUC members:

We have a new board with well known, great people and surely skr - our new chairman - will post more details here soon.

Also we have new people for the software ressort and all other tasks in the club.

Needless to say, seeing Wolfrang and the other board member quit after 34 year was a very emotional moment.

And I cannot say how happy I am that we found new and engaged people to take over and continue in an extreme well prepared and professional way.

This had potential to become one of the worst days and it became one of the best.

Thanks to all ABBUC members at the JHV for showing unity and rationality when the club needed it.

- Peter/JAC!

• Like 8

I´ve posted the official announcement in an area of the ABBUC forums, where it -should- be readable for everyone, no matter, if member or not. If you can´t access it, please let me know, then I will move it to the "Anderes / Other".

• Like 2

On 10/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, skr said:

The members section of the ABBUC-forums is only available for you, if you asked for access personally. If you don´t have access yet, please write an email to internet@abbuc.de and provide your ABBUC-Forum-name (registration can be done easily by anybody) and your ABBUC membership number. When approved, you can follow this link:

http://www.abbuc.de/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10094

Did a new person take over as website maintainer? I still don't have access to the members section.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:44 PM, Mr Robot said:

Did a new person take over as website maintainer? I still don't have access to the members section.

Actually, it´s the opposite: One person left, and now cas is alone with this. We are looking heavily into it, trying to find support for cas and in long the term find a more flexible and faster solution. Currently we need to transfer the member databases and stuff, so we must apologize for any trouble with website access for the time being.

Major changes are going on in the background (cas is working on a new structure for nearly one year now) and by the end of December we will be able to make some new (hopefully) exciting announcements about our web services. All this was initiated by Wolfgang Burger and I´m looking forward to get it finished soon.

• Like 4