IGNORED

Ms. Galactopus PRGE cartridges available - SOLD OUT

KaeruYojimbo

I have 5 copies of Ms. Galactopus from PRGE left. The games are $30 plus $5 shipping in the U.S. and come with an 8 page manual. If interested, post here or send me a PM. If you miss out, don't fret, Ms. Galactopus will be available in the AtariAge store next year with the same great label art by Thor Thorvaldson but with the AtariAge logo replacing the Old School Gamer logo.

DSC00491.JPG

• Like 2

I was playing this at PRGE and wanting to buy one but the booth was empty everytime I came by? Then when I made one last round about 4pm on Sunday afternoon, the booth was already packed up and empty? BTW that was a HUGE pet peeve of mine when I hosted my own convention here for many years. I would get pretty upset with vendors/exhibitors already packing up and basically leaving before the end of the event like that. So I was kinda surprised to see so many doing that at PRGE when I didn't recall that happening when I attended back in 2018.

Anyway, I'm also sending you a PM on this right now.

25 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I was playing this at PRGE and wanting to buy one but the booth was empty everytime I came by? Then when I made one last round about 4pm on Sunday afternoon, the booth was already packed up and empty?

Sorry about that. I was a guest at the Old School Gamer booth and they had to leave early to catch their flight home (I imagine the other vendors who left early did so for similar reasons). I don't know why there wasn't anyone there when you came by before then. I was at the booth most of the weekend until they shut the booth down around 2PM on Sunday except for lunch breaks and a couple of panels (but there should have been someone there during those times). Sorry I missed you there.

1 hour ago, adamchevy said:

Will this be available in the Atariage store at some point?

11 hours ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

If you miss out, don't fret, Ms. Galactopus will be available in the AtariAge store next year with the same great label art by Thor Thorvaldson but with the AtariAge logo replacing the Old School Gamer logo.

I don't know exactly when at this point, only that it will be part of the next batch of games added to the AA store after this year's PRGE games.

• Confused 1