Omegamatrix

Venture Reloaded

ZeroPage Homebrew will be checking out Venture Reloaded (Exclusive Retail Premiere) on tomorrow's (Tue May 18, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

2131415952_20210518-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.0e3ddcb5fa4af6dea17eb4d8f579b0c4.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

You know... there actually is a label for Venture Reloaded. :roll: 

Oops, there one! I can't find a high enough resolution version online, I'll have to scan it from my cart later today when I get a chance for the show.  Thanks Nathan!

- James

James, I wasn't able to catch the stream but enjoyed the replay. Glad to see Nathan's label too. It's pretty sharp and I love the gloss look with the sharpness of the graphics. The whole concept of the characters popping out and above the plane was well done.

I like how for the most part both of you were able to get far, but then the difficulty leaves something more to go back and finish. Thanks for showing Venture Reloaded.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Omegamatrix said:

James, I wasn't able to catch the stream but enjoyed the replay. Glad to see Nathan's label too. It's pretty sharp and I love the gloss look with the sharpness of the graphics. The whole concept of the characters popping out and above the plane was well done.

I like how for the most part both of you were able to get far, but then the difficulty leaves something more to go back and finish. Thanks for showing Venture Reloaded.

You're so welcome! I'm looking forward to playing it again on the show, I know I can complete the game with just a few more plays (or more). The difficulty ramps up at just the right speed to make it challenging but still a ton of fun. Again, superb job on the game and 100% a must buy!!

- James

On 10/23/2019 at 11:30 PM, Omegamatrix said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

As seen at PRGE and on ZeroPage Homebrew, this is Venture Reloaded.

812951545_TreasureScreen.thumb.png.3155cb2c9dff7159dfcb9eb5a83cd8ed.png  1939564899_Level3.thumb.png.18c19dc1bb64e7f1812099c033df216e.png

765933673_SkeletonRoom.thumb.png.b86f9015efbb3802741a130fd93a8fb8.png1767012523_TrollRoom.thumb.png.469b7ddaf44ad9309f653ca694e5f5d4.png

NEW - Dec 14, 2019 - Latest and greatest rom RC3 is below!!!

Venture Reloaded (RC3).zip 50.51 kB · 750 downloads

This is a hack, not a homebrew. Everything has been updated and new content has been added. The earliest a cart release will happen is next year through AtariAge.

If you are using Stella than you must enable Phosphor to eliminate flicker. This is found in the display tab of the game properties.

Phosphor.png.8ed2bf4561c4209f3d12ccb41309ad7c.png

You can also configure Stella to use a SaveKey to auto-save your highscore. In the controller change the P1 controller to SaveKey.

SaveKey.png.1f35e941a292720e3becc693c9ce968a.png

Have fun with this!!! If you do get all the treasures please be sure to post a picture of the Treasure Screen in a spoiler with your score. Congrats to all who participated in this challenge. We have now passed the cut-off date for entries. 😀

How can I transfer my stella save file to my SaveKey on my physical atari?