IGNORED

192 in 1 multi cart

rietveld

49 minutes ago, FujiSkunk said:

I had the 5200 dip-switched multicart for a while.  I sold it as soon as the Atarimax came out.  The Atarimax for any system is by far the better deal.

I have the UNOCART for the atari2600 module on my Colecovision. Little tight on money right now since I just bought a Adam Drive Emulator  that cost me $160 CDN with shipping.   It's great with my computer but I can't use it with my stand alone colecovision unless I plug in my Adam attachment ; which means moving the printer from the stand alone Adam to thge colecovision 

Edited by rietveld

38 minutes ago, rietveld said:

I have the UNOCART for the atari2600 module on my Colecovision. Little tight on money right now since I just bought a Adam Drive Emulator  that cost me $160 CDN with shipping.   It's great with my computer but I can't use it with my stand alone colecovision unless I plug in my Adam attachment ; which means moving the printer from the stand alone Adam to thge colecovision 

there are several coleco multicart disk images you can already use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On May 6, 2020 at 12:25 AM, mr_intv said:

I just picked this up. All of the games on the upper eprom list seem to work, but the games on the lower eprom list do not.  Anyone familiar with this that could help? 

Did u double check the dip that controls the other bank

20 hours ago, mr_intv said:

Yes I have.  I have contacted the supplier and it seems like a bad eprom. They will send me another one once stock is replenished. 

i am pretty happy with mine,   its a good bang for the buck way to have a large cart collection .  I have the ADE lite and HardDrive for my adam so i couldnt justify spending more than i needed to for a multi cart

Edited by rietveld

I like it so far too. Dipswitches aren’t a big deal and like you said it’s a very good bang for the buck. On mine it’s the lower eprom games that won’t boot. I was hoping the dipswitch settings shown on their webpage were just wrong. 

• 3 months later...

Very good deal.  Just bought one off eBay from a reputable seller in France.  The link posted above (from France as well) no longer has the product.  Checked here to be sure it was a good product.  Still up on eBay if anyone is still interested.  Was around $50 including shipping and taxes.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-192-in-1-multicart-game-cartridge-system-Cover/154073007929?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D225073%26meid%3D70eec0c6b0214824a928ca669f265d40%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26mehot%3Dnone%26sd%3D154073007929%26itm%3D154073007929%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2380057&_trksid=p2380057.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3Adc7f92fc-f2fc-11ea-a2f8-74dbd180ed79|parentrq%3A756bf4421740a99c67f03c04ffffd918|iid%3A1

Edited by Illtiger1

1 hour ago, Illtiger1 said:

mine still works well .  for the price i am very happy.   i only play 1 or 2 games at a sitting so no big deal to flip a few switchs

On 9/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, Illtiger1 said:

I bought one of these from this seller last year, and while the multi-cart casing was machined a little strange (front and back casings have about a eighth-inch misalignment) the multicart itself works great.

Certainly for the price I have no objections. It is a great value for the cost of the multi-cart. The DIP switches are a bit unusual; but with the printout handy of the settings it only takes a moment (and a toothpick) to set it for the game you want.

2 hours ago, Tavi said:

I bought one of these from this seller last year, and while the multi-cart casing was machined a little strange (front and back casings have about a eighth-inch misalignment) the multicart itself works great.

Have you or someone else checked to see if the 192-in-1 Cart PCB fits into a standard Coleco cart shell? It would be simple enough to Dremel out the opening for the dip switches and then make or have PBoland make a nice label for it.

• 7 months later...

Had a spare copy of Cosmic Avenger with a really bad label.  It fits now, but was a cumbersome and stinky process.  Lots of Dremel-ing required.  Admittedly my specimen is ugly but perfectly functional.

Sure do love the 192-IN-1 cart...great value, lotta bang for the buck as others have said.  Was a real joy to play Boulderdash again, as well as some other hard-to-find titles.

P4170070.JPG

11 hours ago, classicgamesnut said:

Had a spare copy of Cosmic Avenger with a really bad label.  It fits now, but was a cumbersome and stinky process.  Lots of Dremel-ing required.  Admittedly my specimen is ugly but perfectly functional.

Sure do love the 192-IN-1 cart...great value, lotta bang for the buck as others have said.  Was a real joy to play Boulderdash again, as well as some other hard-to-find titles.

P4170070.JPG

Looks good.

Stay tuned.  My buddy just bought this multi cart and is in the process of setting it up with a rotary knob in place of the DIp switches.  He is setting it up with a simple 3 digit display.  The knob will scroll up and down one BANK at a time

I just got one these myself.  Works fine,  definitely worth the price.  Would like to have it in some sort of case though.  I opened a beat up CV cart,  but thought it would be too much work to make it fit nicely.  Has anyone else done a DIY case for this thing that was easy to do? 

3 hours ago, Flashmeister said:

A few days ago I tried to order one of these from the same seller but got a notice today that my order had been cancelled! ?

Cancellation reasonCancellation reason
Out of stock or damagedOut of stock or damaged

I hope others receive their orders!

He is currently out of stock but I understand that he will be making more.   I think that France has been hit hard with Covid and slowed things down there

• Like 1