IGNORED

Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest and Super Circus AtariAge w/PokeyONE in the AtariAge Store

Albert

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 12:44 AM, Albert said:

It's available now in the store with the PokeyONE, unless I screwed something up, which is certainly in the realm of possibility. 

..Al

I tried to order PacMan Collection PokeyOne - but it said I needed to send a PokeyChip...

Is this correct?

Or is the PokeyOne pre-included (included, provided and built-in by the producers) and the instruction put out in wrong place for some reason?

Edited by Giles N

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 3:25 PM, Giles N said:

I tried to order PacMan Collection PokeyOne - but it said I needed to send a PokeyChip...

Is this correct?

Or is the PokeyOne pre-included (included, provided and built-in by the producers) and the instruction put out in wrong place for some reason?

That was a mistake, and I've fixed the store entry.  The PokeyONE is included, no need to send anything else in when buying any of the five games in the store that include a PokeyONE.

..Al

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Albert said:

That was a mistake, and I've fixed the store entry.  The PokeyONE is included, no need to send anything else in when buying any of the five games in the store that include a PokeyONE.

..Al

Thanks,

My order was placed anyway.

Look forward to try it out.

Hope it improved the (already good) store.

??